50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: background check....waiting for more than 3 years

frind of mine told me about this website and how useful is for getting immigration related issues.
    I am waiting for oath for 3 years.The reason that was given to me at the time of citizenship interview is "background check". I am tired of waiting for that long and don't know how long more it will take to get the date?
    I talked to couple of local lawyers, all of them saying that I have to file a case in the court against FBI and only take couple of months to resolve this issue. I know for sure that I never have any bad record of sort not here not back in my home country.
    I want to know if it is true information and how long it normally take to process? and should I take this path?
    Pleas! need an honest advice and urgent.
    I will appriciate it forever... thanks

frind of mine told me about this website and how useful is for getting immigration related issues.
    I am waiting for oath for 3 years.The reason that was given to me at the time of citizenship interview is "background check". I am tired of waiting for that long and don't know how long more it will take to get the date?
    I talked to couple of local lawyers, all of them saying that I have to file a case in the court against FBI and only take couple of months to resolve this issue. I know for sure that I never have any bad record of sort not here not back in my home country.
    I want to know if it is true information and how long it normally take to process? and should I take this path?
    Pleas! need an honest advice and urgent.
    I will appriciate it forever... thanks

i hear you! i'm waiting for the FBI background check for 4 months now, and i have plans to fly our of the US soon, and i dont know what to do. I can't understans why it taking forever to them to check our record. i don't have any criminal record whats or ever and still no answer. I am sorry that i can't advise to you but just to you to know you are not the only one with this case..... good luck!
    Maureen

hi, i am not sure if this is the same case like this guy, but on the PDF files there are some useful information about name check and background check

E:\CV\ImmigrationPortal Forums - My name check Experience.htm

please also there are many experiences people on the web site we are on right now www.ilw.com if you just review some posts you will find many uself infomration. good luck