Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: J-1 waiver/extend - please help

Hello all,
    -------------
    What a shame that ILW becomes a place for all losers who hide behind the screens and whining about illegal immigration! Sh*t in your skull!

Hello all,
    -------------
    What a shame that ILW becomes a place for all losers who hide behind the screens and whining about illegal immigration! Sh*t in your skull!

Welcome to the immigration board !!! We are happy to give excellent advices.

How about putting the baby in a blanket and leaving it in a nearby dumpster? This is what ProudUSC's mother did.

Picture of ProudUSC as a child

http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/747638.jpg

nothing to Do With The OP.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

The world is becoming such a noble place to live. More and more people are coming out and helping their "friends". I love to live in such a world where worries of own are taken by "friends". A friend who goes beyond the way and provide every intricate details about the situation. Some intelligent people will think friend is speaking for self, other retards will think friend is speaking for a friend. Welcome to new world, a changed world.
    Michael (Power of ILW)
    Supreme Lord and Chief of ILW.com

Disease? I Many Prayers! . Your Daughter On The List! .

Dont Get Me Wrong! Children Will Receive! But Those Attempting To Manipulate and Fool The System Will Receive That Deserved! .
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Some of you guys in here are nuts. Why don't you guys show those angriness on illegal immigration? There are a bunch of them in Maryland, you can come to my state to see them here. Why being such a loser sitting here and blaming things on people who came here legally? If you don't have anything to say, don't speak and no one else will notice how dumb you are. And don't act like a bunch of democRATs blaiming and whining, that's just simply stupid!
    ----------------------------------------
    Thank you davdah, your suggest might be something to look at. I can't help my friend - she is from my country so she is a friend - because I am not in New England.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AmyLee:
    Some of you guys in here are nuts. Why don't you guys show those angriness on illegal immigration? There are a bunch of them in Maryland, you can come to my state to see them here. Why being such a loser sitting here and blaming things on people who came here legally? If you don't have anything to say, don't speak and no one else will notice how dumb you are. And don't act like a bunch of democRATs blaiming and whining, that's just simply stupid!
    ----------------------------------------
    Thank you davdah, your suggest might be something to look at. I can't help my friend - she is from my country so she is a friend - because I am not in New England. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Contrary To Your understandings And Perception! Many Here Are In Fact Making A Difference Off of The Board! .

NUTS???? You Bet Your A S S!!!! If You Are Not? Then Please Leave! This Is Nutt Land!!!! You Get , Contribute, What You Will??? But If You Are Perfect? Not A Good place For You!

My Manners!

Welcome To ILW AmyLee. . Read A little, Investigate A Little ****her! Not Your Ordinary Mommas board!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Nut land? That could be taken a couple different ways, LMAO... Depending on the conversations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You Know The Conversations and The Pattern! .

Yes!