Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swissnut

Dear Swissnut,

I am so sorry that things have not turned out well for you. It is very sad that a man can so easily hurt a woman and then just go on with his life with another woman. While I realize nothing can repair the hurt, I do sincerely hope that you will find happiness. You deserve to be happy! I wish you all the best.

I hope in the near future I don't even remember that Egyptian jackass I married. Assuming Karma exists he has less to look forward to than I.

Kind regards,
    bigdummy

Dear Swissnut,

I am so sorry that things have not turned out well for you. It is very sad that a man can so easily hurt a woman and then just go on with his life with another woman. While I realize nothing can repair the hurt, I do sincerely hope that you will find happiness. You deserve to be happy! I wish you all the best.

I hope in the near future I don't even remember that Egyptian jackass I married. Assuming Karma exists he has less to look forward to than I.

Kind regards,
    bigdummy

Sorry swiss...

didnt really mean to pop that thread up with any bad intention... I was just looking at Michael's post and just wanted to bring his attention to this post that it was the most viewed and probably with the most replies... I m not replying in that thread coz dont wanna pop that up again.... I hope things are going great for u...take care...Pasha

Did I miss something? Did something bad happen to Swiss?
    Nice seeing Pasha still around

Hey marmaduk...

Happy new year . Its been a long time but still sometimes I visit the board.... Nothing bad happened to swiss...I just popped that thread up where a person named NINA asks SAMMY about gynec stuff and thongs and whatever I dont even remember and dont care to read it again and then we all started kind of chatting 2 yrs ago when everyone used to visit the board regularly... and I popped that thread coz the great Michael had misunderstanding that his post is the most viewed...so had to wake him up from the deep sleep if u know what I mean nothing special...

I hope things are going great with u ... Have a great new year ...Pasha

Happy new year to u2 Pasha
    Scared me for a sec. Gone for a couple of weeks, and all kind of things going on this board. I guess in one aspect, it explained why its more lively

Its true...I started visiting the board couple of days ago... Michael is again back with his moderatorship I guess I am laughing my b u t t off while reading some of the posts...It's fun when u start reading all funny posts after a long time... I guess same o and same games are going on here.... well its never gonna be the other way around here I guess...Pasha

Michael
    Hey Swissnutcase !
    Please stop fretting; always remember the following:
    1) What goes around comes around; eventually - even if you don't know it - and it works good and bad
    2) What does not kill us makes us stronger - DON'T YOU FORGET THAT !
    3) Trust in yourself and trust in the power of faith
    4) There are no mistakes, just lessons learned

Can you turn your head? Can you get up and walk freely? Can you think, see, speak and touch?

If so then you are far richer than most

i forget this myself sometimes

Valid point and of course those are very real limitations and my point was not to diminish their importance. In fact, on the contrary. When people encounter individuals with such limitations, they immediately recognise and respect a vulnerability. I believe if one were to learn of an individual preying upon someone with such a limitation, the reaction might be one of appall. Appearing outwardly able-bodied does not necessarily mean that one is without limitation.