free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sundevilusa

yes sundeviluse australians can speak english more so then the bignods that run this country

yes sundeviluse australians can speak english more so then the bignods that run this country

They just can't type very well

and where did you learn english koala face? I love the way you people talk, it's so refined and so clear, must be the queen's english, ha ha ha ha. By the way, is that country of yours still being inhabited by criminals? and how is the kangaroo meat lately? and those wonderful aborigenes with bones crossed on their noses. Yep! the US is going to listen to you f/a/r/t/ face.
    to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

no one is asking to hear your idiotic mind and stupid opinions c/o/c/k s/u/c/k/e/r/s sickofillegals,sonofmichael and others this forum is for people not for dog´s aborts like you.

Someone12
    sounds like babybeh has an IQ lower than dog$hit...

sounds like[/quote]
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">sounds like babybeh has an IQ lower than dog$hit... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

come on you f/u/c/k/i/n/g homosexual tell me when you got raped by an illegal immigrant, and you thought you were gonna get paid but you did´t come on tell me

Babybeh,

Your language is disturbing, inappropriate, racist and does not reflect a lot of intelligence.
    There is nothing wrong with having a difference in opinion, but please in decent manner.
    Your cooperation would be appreciated.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vegado:
    Babybeh,

Your language is disturbing, inappropriate, racist and does not reflect a lot of intelligence.
    There is nothing wrong with having a difference in opinion, but please in decent manner.
    Your cooperation would be appreciated. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you, Vegado! That's what I've been trying to say here and very few are listening. If you can't post a response without using profanity, you don't belong here on a public forum where children have access. Duh? to those of you who can't abide by this?