50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Case approved

Im waiting for my card now. OMG it was a breeze. Thats how it is when you are 4 real

Im waiting for my card now. OMG it was a breeze. Thats how it is when you are 4 real
    AOS from F1 "overstay" to
    Sept.2004 Got hitched
    10/03/06 AOS packet mailed
    10.09.06 recieved
    10.16.06 Recieved NOAs
    10.18.06 all Touched
    10.19.06 I 765 Touched and Medical mailed
    10.24.06 recieved biometrics letter
    10.26.06 I 130 touched

can u give us a bit more information than the flashing eyes and the hip hip horray.. lol..... like HOW LONG U WERE IN FOR , QUESTIONS ASKED ETC ETC.

what office, what officer etc.

good to hear that cheezy. On April 8 you posted that you have an interview in few days and you needed some advice. Now on April 12 you got approved. Did they approve you during the interview? Would you please let us know how long it took you to finish your case. Congrads and good luck we hope to hear from you soon.

Memphis TN is the office.
    Yeah I was a F1 overstay and have been married to a USC for 2.5yrs so far soooo good. Well we were called in about 5 minutes after our scheduled appointment time.The interviewer was a serious faced man but nice.Very proffesional. He asked me my name and dob our current address and where I was born. He then asked my husband his name and dob. He then asked me the NO NO NO questions like have u ever lied on a immigration application etc. He then asked if we had our 2006 tax returns and we did (filed jointly) so I gave him a copy.He asked my husband when and where we met.He also asked him why he decided to marry me.He then asked for proof of our life together so I showed his our magazine subcriptions, picture (not wedding) since we did not have a wedding he flipped thru the pics real fast with no questions.I also showed him our health dental and prescription coverage papers and copies of our cards which only had my name coz I am the primary card holder but the dental one did have bot our names.He then asked my usband what type of work he does.Then asked me if I ever went to school, for how long and did I garduate since I was here on F1 and I told him I went for 2 yrs but did not graduate because I got pregnant and my doctor put me on bed rest & never went back.
    He then paused and said "Well your case has been approved today and you will get a 10yrs LPR card since you have been married for more than 2yrs" OMG music to my years.Then my husband broke the ice by asking him about so famous street in the city and he started explaining directions to it and tobe honest I was in my own world at the time coz I did not listen to the directions but then I remembered that I need to ask if it okay to have him send my card in my married name and he did not have a problem with it at all. He asked how exactly I wanted it so I let him know I wanted it hyphenated maiden-married. Thats wasit we shook his hand and bounced out of there happy as it can be.
    AOS from F1 "overstay" to
    Sept.2004 Got hitched
    10/03/06 AOS packet mailed
    10.09.06 recieved
    10.16.06 Recieved NOAs
    10.18.06 all Touched
    10.19.06 I 765 Touched and Medical mailed
    10.24.06 recieved biometrics letter
    10.26.06 I 130 touched