free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ...

CNN is the best news channel in the world and they dont tell lies and yes hillary and her husband are racists

Many people say he is racist, but some say he can't be as he is wife his Hispanic.

The anti illegal immigrant groups want him to run for president lol
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

IPERSON, stop the bulls*it. The reason your Hillary CAN NOT win is not the Republican factor, actually most Republicans as you seen on TV would love to have her matched up against McCain, since with her baggage it would be a slam dunk to destroy her .

The main reason Obama is beating her like a drum is years of corrupt and deceitful tactics of Clintons which have turned off most Americans including democrats and the average Joe.

Blaming democrats for not voting for Hillary because they have small minds is a ridiculous notion. Remember she is losing to a candidate called Obama from her own party. I know it is frustrating but sometimes reality hurts.

thats not true , the reason obama is beating her is bcoz she's a l e s b i a n and a liar and a recist and a (B) thats the real reason . she's allready history now , she's gone for good , no one voted for her anyway and all the numbers they show on tv are fake anyway. noooooo body wants her . and like stone cold steve austin says (and thatsssssssss the bottom lineeeee) and drink beer and be happy

I'm not taking sides, but what I hear all over the media, from democrats, even from my friends and family in UK, they are all saying she is losing because she has become vicious and is playing dirty which is putting a lot of people off.

Obama, apparently is seen as professional, calm and takes a load of ****, and retaliates without bringing himself down to her level.

Don't hit the messenger
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nop thats not true either. read my post sprint. what i said is the real reason of why she's losing

thats true iam not in the country and i cann't vote but at least iam out. you'r in the country and u cann't vote either so who looks stupid now? and how much did they pay you to cry all over the web for her? what? she promised you to get you the citizen after your overstaying or what? like it or not she lost already and those million your talking about are in your eyes only bcoz there no d a m n t millions are voting for this ******* . and did you say (rednecks republicans) at the airport when u entered the first time? or did u say it when you filed your i-485 and swear up and down that you love the country? listen iperson your fake and disgusting and what else do u wanna hear? no one wants to listen or read your bu l l s h i t about this b i t c h ok? dont u get it ? take it to the street and leave us alone

ok well first yes this is what we want get the h e l l out of this board and we dont want to hear from u again bye bye ok. and second what does it have to do with 4now? who's talking about him ? i dont have to answer u but believe it or not 4now have never mentioned u or hillary to me, this is my openion and actually he was suprised when i made the comment about her the first time. i respect him and yes he gived me good advice about my immigration case but thats it. i dont follow him or u or anybody. when u were trying to enter the u.s few years back and lied to them i was a manager at 5 stars hotel. i study business managment for years and years and i dont wait for u or anybody to tell me what to do or what to say. you'r wrong big time and this is only in your empty head bcoz you'r the hater in here . u mentioned his name bcoz u just hate everybody and bcoz he said his openion which he doesn't like her either so u thought he was telling me to say it but for the second time you'r wrong . i didnt come from behind the camels like u think . i went to the University and iv'e worked for some of the best company's and hotels in the world . i dont wait for anybody to teach me how to speak . this is my openion and my only openion. 4now have defended beverly's right and i didn't , i was againts her . so think before u open your big fat mouth, and this is not just about 4now. i respect everybody's openions but no one can control me . and the difference between u and I that i respect ppl's openions even if i dont agree with them unlike you little kid . go and F your self and get the h e l l out of this forum bcoz everybody hates and no one likes u or wants u ,and no body reads your trash anyway. you'r nothing but a s u c k up and dont bother us anymore . you'r sick and u really need serious help . call hillary and ask them if they can help u to get free medical bcoz you really need help . dont bother us again and yes leave and believe me , no one is going to cry over you. maybe not even your husband .

You will obey me Mike! or else! lol