50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Once again no room in the inn for Jesus .

As we approach the holidays , some of us who are Christians reflect upon the birth of Jesus . Though no one can tell with certainty the exact date of Jesus's birth . As a Christian nation , we are used to celebrating Christmas on December 25th . In the bible we read that when JEsus was born , Joseph and Mary traveled to Bethlehem and there was not room for them in the inn and Jesus was born in a stable . Many Christians now think , if I had been alive during Jesus's time , I would have given him a place to spend the night .or when they read about the sufferings of Jesus , they would say , If I had been there < I would have done something . The truth of the matter is that we can do something . In the book of Matthew chapter 25 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’" Jesus continues saying 44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’"

As we approach the holidays , some of us who are Christians reflect upon the birth of Jesus . Though no one can tell with certainty the exact date of Jesus's birth . As a Christian nation , we are used to celebrating Christmas on December 25th . In the bible we read that when JEsus was born , Joseph and Mary traveled to Bethlehem and there was not room for them in the inn and Jesus was born in a stable . Many Christians now think , if I had been alive during Jesus's time , I would have given him a place to spend the night .or when they read about the sufferings of Jesus , they would say , If I had been there &lt; I would have done something . The truth of the matter is that we can do something . In the book of Matthew chapter 25 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’" Jesus continues saying 44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’"

According to this text , we have an opportunity to do something for Jesus and that is by inviting those illegals immigrants in and loving them and caring for them . Jesus says if you did it for the least of this , you did it unto me . I Hope you can reflect on this .

...Jesus was deported last week.

Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's. That includes obeying Caesar's laws.

If Caesar's law told you to put your hand into a fire, would you do it?
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Spoken like an apologist for terrorist illegal aliens.

I noticed that you never comment on posts regarding terrorist acts by Muslims.

Fred, in all those passages, not once was the circumstance where the person wanting from another taking it and then demanding more. There is absent any remorse for the wrong doing. There is no apology offered or request of forgiveness made. No, only demands and arrogant displays of defiance. That's not something that would be acceptable to Jesus. To paraphrase, it would be like Jesus' family kicking in the door to the Inn and taking up residence indefinitely.
    This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.

Post has much more knowledge about Jesus. It’s a nice feeling to read this post.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Fred, in all those passages, not once was the circumstance where the person wanting from another taking it and then demanding more. There is absent any remorse for the wrong doing. There is no apology offered or request of forgiveness made. No, only demands and arrogant displays of defiance. That's not something that would be acceptable to Jesus. To paraphrase, it would be like Jesus' family kicking in the door to the Inn and taking up residence indefinitely. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Oh really. Are you talking about Jan Brewer and the others in Arizona demanding and never seeking an apology? Or do you want the reference where Jesus got angry and threw out the money grabbers in the Temple where he said they defiled the very presence of the Almighty. Jan brewer and others are the money grabbers in the Temple Davdah.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre