50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Los Angeles Immigration Lawyers Thank Returning Military Members By Offering Free Leg

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 9, 2012 -- /PRNewswire/ -- Los Angeles based immigration law firm Jacobson & Han LLP, Immigration Attorneys announced today that for the next 30 days it will provide free immigration legal services, up to $1000, to returning United States Armed Forces personnel who served in the Iraq War. Jacobson & Han LLP, Immigration Attorneys is providing this free service in appreciation of the military personnel's incredible sacrifice and service and their desire to give back to United States soldiers. "This is our way of saying 'Thanks' to the courageous men and women of the U.S. Armed Services," said Immigration Lawyer Nikki Mehrpoo Jacobson, Partner at Jacobson & Han LLP, Immigration Attorneys. Read more here

-BoardWizard

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 9, 2012 -- /PRNewswire/ -- Los Angeles based immigration law firm Jacobson & Han LLP, Immigration Attorneys announced today that for the next 30 days it will provide free immigration legal services, up to $1000, to returning United States Armed Forces personnel who served in the Iraq War. Jacobson & Han LLP, Immigration Attorneys is providing this free service in appreciation of the military personnel's incredible sacrifice and service and their desire to give back to United States soldiers. "This is our way of saying 'Thanks' to the courageous men and women of the U.S. Armed Services," said Immigration Lawyer Nikki Mehrpoo Jacobson, Partner at Jacobson & Han LLP, Immigration Attorneys. Read more here

-BoardWizard

Given that our military personnel are either U.S. citizens or permanent residents, this seems like an offer that won't cost the lawyers very much!

If the lawyers really want to help America, then they should be helping to deport all of the illegal aliens.

But, what they really want is some cheap, patriotic-sounding publicity.

Board Wizard seems to be the censor on this board, and routinely limits free speech...yet, who will censor Board Wizard when he posts a blatantly racist cartoon??

Double standards are alive and well on ILW.

I guess the free legal services are being provided for service men and woman who possibly found an alien as their significant other while at war and want to start the process to bring them to the States? Only thing I can come up with.

As far as the cartoon, it's showing how absurd racial profiling can be. I don't think it was meant to be racist.

same back at you abercrombie...perhaps you should go back to canada where you belong

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    Board Wizard seems to be the censor on this board, and routinely limits free speech...yet, who will censor Board Wizard when he posts a blatantly racist cartoon??

Double standards are alive and well on ILW. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What does a cartoon about AZ have to do with the article?
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

I have noticed alot of the articles he posts here are done to ruffle the feathers of some members. The cartoon had nothing to do with the article, but it achieved his intent at least with one member, lol.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:

Double standards are alive and well on ILW. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You deserve the same advice usually given by you and narrow minded idiots like you to pro-immigration people: why not leave the forum if you don't like it?

Actually, NoIntelligence, I am pro-immigration.

Where you and I differ, is that I am opposed to ILLEGAL immigration.

While I am opposed to law-breaking, welfare- abusing, tantrum-throwing, anchor-baby-waving illegal aliens, who have NO RIGHT to be in America...you welcome them with open arms(well, you welcome them as long as someone else - the hardworking American taxpayer - is picking up the tab for their illegal presence).