50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Supporter Waves Communist Flag at Victory Celebration Outside White House

Proof positive that the left is bolshevik.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:

Sometimes you have to take a step back and let the idiots take center stage. If for nothing else but to expose their true nature. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Step back? and let the idiots take center stage? when in 2006 the electorate handed the House and Senate majority over to the Dems? and in 2008 the White House and more and more House and Senate seats? Stepped back? or shoved aside? why??? clue: incompetent! corrupt! and to use your own word, 'idiots!' Vox populi, my friend.

Oh, c'mon, it's the old and humble me here. You meant what you said and I said what I meant: The "strong backs - small heads" would never again rule, ever, in a long, long while. Mark my words! Hehehe!

That's what sour grapes are for.

Right on. Right on. Deny. Deny. Deny.

Just graciously accept defeat and stop the campaign of hate and division.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
    Just graciously accept defeat and stop the campaign of hate and division. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny from a party who stalled and delayed the 2000 election with recount after recount. From a party that created a 9/11 "conspiracy" implicating Bush and mocking the murder of 3000 Americans for political advantage. From a party that celebrated and politicized the death of 4000 American soldiers. I can not imagine anything more hateful and divisive to delight in the horrible deaths of innocent civilians and our boys fighting for freedom. No matter where you stand politically, the villification of Bush and the mocking of the deaths of fellow Americans was beyond despicable. Forever more, the democrats show their true disgust and hatred of America and I, for one, will never let you forget.