free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: two questions

Hi immigration buddies,

How can I change my password for this site?

And, my wife recently got her US citizenship, and one of the things they gave her was a piece of paper (Information Sheet for Newly Naturalized United States Citizen). And the piece of paper implies that she has to visit the Social Security Administration website to update her status to US citizen. is that right? I purused the SSA website and saw no place where it referred to updating status to citizen. Can someone share with me their knowledge on this subject? Thanks mucho.

Hi immigration buddies,

And, my wife recently got her US citizenship, and one of the things they gave her was a piece of paper (Information Sheet for Newly Naturalized United States Citizen). And the piece of paper implies that she has to visit the Social Security Administration website to update her status to US citizen. is that right? I purused the SSA website and saw no place where it referred to updating status to citizen. Can someone share with me their knowledge on this subject? Thanks mucho.

Go to Personal Zone, Profile then Change Password.

As for SSA, it might be easier if she would drop in a local office to change her status. Good luck.

Where is the Personal Zone? Please give the URL.

Go to the nearest SSA office and update status there and then. It's important because all the Government agencies now share data and it might delay future benefits etc if she's still listed as a PR.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

This is really weird,

why on earth she has to do this work where she already filed N400 and paid its fees that should pay off updating her status once she becomes naturalized!!!!!!!! Anyone?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Davidvcp:
    Hi immigration buddies,

And, my wife recently got her US citizenship, and one of the things they gave her was a piece of paper (Information Sheet for Newly Naturalized United States Citizen). And the piece of paper implies that she has to visit the Social Security Administration website to update her status to US citizen. is that right? I purused the SSA website and saw no place where it referred to updating status to citizen. Can someone share with me their knowledge on this subject? Thanks mucho. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">why on earth she has to do this work where she already filed N400 and paid its fees that should pay off updating her status once she becomes naturalized!!!!!!!! Anyone? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because USG likes to make things difficult You'd think it would automatically update ones status throughout all USG's systems. Dream on! Fortunately there is no charge for updating with the SSA, just the long wait in the waiting room.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Davidvcp:
    Where is the Personal Zone? Please give the URL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's under 'Go' on the Menu Options of this web site.

So its pay taxes and shut up rule!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">why on earth she has to do this work where she already filed N400 and paid its fees that should pay off updating her status once she becomes naturalized!!!!!!!! Anyone? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because USG likes to make things difficult You'd think it would automatically update ones status throughout all USG's systems. Dream on! Fortunately there is no charge for updating with the SSA, just the long wait in the waiting room. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is Sprintie or iPerson stalking you and hi******* your account with a stolen password?