free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: unjust judgements...?

I came to this forum with a real question, asking for advise. Some of you kindly answered my questions, and I thank you for that!

But unfortunately there are others here in this forum taking on the vigal - anti frame of mind, and judge and dictate their adverse opinions,and or feelings.
    I believe inappropriate comments and judgemental attitudes do not have a place here.....

So why can't we all just help each other in these very trying times in our LAND OF THE FREE, Immigration is a very confusing process for some of us, and I believe this forum should be for addressing the helpfullness of advise that is derived from the experience of others who have been there. Each individual case is differant depending on circumstances, and it is not our place to judge.

Thanks again for those who answered questions, and did not pre-judge with incomplete information.

I came to this forum with a real question, asking for advise. Some of you kindly answered my questions, and I thank you for that!

But unfortunately there are others here in this forum taking on the vigal - anti frame of mind, and judge and dictate their adverse opinions,and or feelings.
    I believe inappropriate comments and judgemental attitudes do not have a place here.....

So why can't we all just help each other in these very trying times in our LAND OF THE FREE, Immigration is a very confusing process for some of us, and I believe this forum should be for addressing the helpfullness of advise that is derived from the experience of others who have been there. Each individual case is differant depending on circumstances, and it is not our place to judge.

Thanks again for those who answered questions, and did not pre-judge with incomplete information.

Someone12
    any of us can offer our own thoughts, whether you approve or not.....I believe it's called the First Amendment....check your nearest constitution for details.

I am not disputing your right of speech....I am simply saying that along with FREEDOM comes a humane responsibility to be appropriate in any venue.
    If you want to gossip join a chat room, this forum was meant to help others not condemn them or judge them.
    Immigration is an increasingly important and very serious matter.
    All of us who have dealt with this process know it can be confusing at times, I simply came here for advise from others who have been there before.
    OFFERING ONE'S THOUGHTS SHOULD BE IN GOOD WILL AND OF A POSITIVE NATURE.
    I AM SIMPLY TRYING TO COMMUNICATE IN A HUMANE AND GROWN UP FASHION, PLEASE EXCUSE ME FOR OFFENDING ANYONE IN THAT?

I feel the same way. I came here for help. And all I see is fighting. This forum is for helping each other. So let's help each other. By the way come to my country you are welcome but come legal.

I agree completely with what you are trying to convey. I came to this forum for help and advise, not to be harrassed and ridiculed with such childish immature quips. I refuse to waste my time and energy on such ridiculous attitudes. We are supposedly all ADULTS here seeking help for whatever reason in immigration issues that might affect us or our loved ones. This is a "free speech" country, but consideration should be the utmost priority and judging anyone's situation is not up to us, I joined this forum for help, not to exhaust my energy on such fascist remarks. Most have been very kind and helpful, others just don't have a clue what some of us are trying to achieve and going through.

I fully agree with the above statements and I am here looking for some answers as well.

I have been the "victim" of the same things you all speak of, and I choose to ignore anything that begins with a few choice names. I choose to do what everyone should do with information over the internet, "filter out the junk".

A large amount of the information I have obtained from this sight has been informative and an equal amount has been garbage and negativity.

I am an American Citizen and I stand up for all immigration, (legal and illegal) because I understand the effect it has on our economy unlike some others who shall remain nameless, they know who they are!!!

I have to say that I applaud you all for not playing their little game!!! Good job and good luck with everyhting!

Someone12--I have said it before and I will say it again, just go away!

Someone12
    dear illegals imms rights: blow it out your unpatriotic behind.

Designsbycat, you are absolutely right.

Pegasus, has suggested a moderator for this board, I agree.

Someone12, you remind me of LieMaster, your inappropriately angry and you act very immature. Please refine your communication skills before you continue to post here. This board is here for people to help each other.

I agree with someone12 in a way. I am tired of illegals cryin about rights. They are ****ing our economy dry. I am sayin this with respect. Because it really is true. This is an educated comment not one of these kids goin off. I have read many articles from many different authors.