free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: JUDGEMENT DAY

Hi Friends,
    IT IS HERE.......... MY JUDGEMENT DAY .YES FRIENDS. I GOT MY AOS INTERVIEW LETTER TODAY. I still cannot believe it. Me and wife are so excited and so nervous at the same time. It literally feels that some one has really been watching us and have sent us this letter once and for all and to just end our wait time so we both can go to India FINAYLLY (he he he). THANK YOU GOD. Appointment Date on MAY 12th 2004 at 8.10 AM here in Chicago. Now the run begins for accumulating all the documents, pictures and all that we can think of.(please friends if you guys have any suggestions, opinions about the interview and what documents to accumulate please do not hesitate to post the messages here) Once again thank you so much for listening to me all this time. And believe me friends I will never forget the help and suggestions I have got from some of the most expert people here on this site. THANK YOU SO MUCH. YOUR HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.
    Raju

PS: Since I was just fingerprinted by the FBI on Jan 16th 2004 I don't know if they will stamp my passport. I really hope that they have got their results back. I really hope so... so that we can finally make preparations for our trip to India. What do you guys think? Please let me know.

Hi Friends,
    IT IS HERE.......... MY JUDGEMENT DAY .YES FRIENDS. I GOT MY AOS INTERVIEW LETTER TODAY. I still cannot believe it. Me and wife are so excited and so nervous at the same time. It literally feels that some one has really been watching us and have sent us this letter once and for all and to just end our wait time so we both can go to India FINAYLLY (he he he). THANK YOU GOD. Appointment Date on MAY 12th 2004 at 8.10 AM here in Chicago. Now the run begins for accumulating all the documents, pictures and all that we can think of.(please friends if you guys have any suggestions, opinions about the interview and what documents to accumulate please do not hesitate to post the messages here) Once again thank you so much for listening to me all this time. And believe me friends I will never forget the help and suggestions I have got from some of the most expert people here on this site. THANK YOU SO MUCH. YOUR HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.
    Raju

PS: Since I was just fingerprinted by the FBI on Jan 16th 2004 I don't know if they will stamp my passport. I really hope that they have got their results back. I really hope so... so that we can finally make preparations for our trip to India. What do you guys think? Please let me know.

Congratulation
    One advice if your marriage is in good faith then you don't have to worry about anything, keep your all cards open, good luck.

Good luck in your judgement day. Have all your documents with you such as tax returns for the last three years (I understand it will be the first inteview), originals of your proof of marriage, any documents on both names, joint checking accounts if any, etc. GOOD LUCK!!!!

Hi williamaria,
    Thank you so much for your response. I really appreciate that. Yes it will be our first interview (and hopefully the last). We are in process of getting all the documents in order and hope that everything goes well. Once again thank you.
    Raju
    Hi vivek,
    Thank you so much for your response. I really appreciate that. Yes our marriage is 1000% in good faith and there is nothing to hide. We are like a open book they can read what ever and when ever they want. Once again thank you so much.
    Raju

hey raju...im sooooooooooo happy for you....

Congrats!!!!!
    Beware of small expenses. A small leak could sink a big ship.

Hi ZABZUB,
    Hey long time no see. Yeah man after a LONG LONG wait the day is finally hear. We just want this to be over and done so we can go to Miami/India and move on with our life you know. Anyway thank you so much for your support and helpfulness. I really appreciate it. I am sure you will get your AOS interview letter soon too. Just have faith and TRUST IN GOD. Everything will be alright. Don't worry.

Raju