Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IMMIGRANT VISA PETITION CASE

Hi everyone,

Im us citizen and i did file i130 petition on behalf of my wife.it has been approved by DHS
    and then approved by NVC, then sent to us consulate in my country of origin.after my wife showed up for her visa interview twice the consular officer asked her many questions about our relationship and also she was asked to show more proof of our communication which my wife did.finaly the consular officer told my wife that they can not provide her a visa with no explained reason
    ANY HELP WILL BE REALLY APPRECIATED !!!

Hi everyone,

Im us citizen and i did file i130 petition on behalf of my wife.it has been approved by DHS
    and then approved by NVC, then sent to us consulate in my country of origin.after my wife showed up for her visa interview twice the consular officer asked her many questions about our relationship and also she was asked to show more proof of our communication which my wife did.finaly the consular officer told my wife that they can not provide her a visa with no explained reason
    ANY HELP WILL BE REALLY APPRECIATED !!!

not give her a visa at that time or at all? She should have received a paper stating decision. Did she get anything?

no she didnt get anything yet.they told her that cannot give her a visa and they are going to forward her file back to us within 4 weeks

This sometimes happen when the consular officer thinks that the marriage is a fraudulent one and was only for the sake of obtaining visa. Actually the responsiblity of proving lies on the benificiary. I think either she had not proven it properly or there might be something wrong with her medical test. But in both the cases she must get an explanation. Being a US citizen, you can send them an e-mail for the explanation.

my wife medical test was normal, also she had provided the consular with pictures of our weeding and my recent visit, emails exchanges
    and all the necessary proof that our relation still exist i did even send and email to the consular to support my wife interview and asked for explanation but until now i didnt received any response

when was the interview? any chances something will come in the mail?

what were the questions about? has your wife any gut feeling why she was not given visa?

You need to get in contact with the consulate. Can you call them? How long has been since you sent email?

Read the following, and you may want to remind the consulate about it:
    http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=cb90c1...9fb47fb0686648558dbe
    http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/87918.pdf

i did receive a reply by email from the consular officer saying

Ms x's I-130 petition will be returned to the Department of Homeland Security's Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for further review. Due to the personal nature of the information, the file will be sent via registered diplomatic pouch (# ). In order to seek information on the status of the case, you will need to contact the USCIS National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283

I would like to khow if this is a refusal
    Is the process going to start all over again
    How long it takes
    I dont khow what to do .. please help!!!

Youmg Man & aneri: are correct in their views, it do happen some time. Are you from one of the Muslim Country?

Some of the Countries are actually do have high fraudulent marriages.

Next the Consular Officer, is bound to issue a letter to the beneficiary, explaining why and under what section of the Fam or INA.
    If he had not issued any letter, you wife should have asked for one.
    It takes six weeks to get the file back. You should statr contacting the USCIS NVC and once it is here then get an Attorney to start the process on same I-130.

what kind of visa they suppose to grant the wife here? is it CR1 or K3 visa ? what is the name of the visa they suppose to grant to the wife here
    do the conusulate have any jursdiction on the USCIS or NVC? I thought once the I 130 is approved so the wife or the spouse deserve the visa.

Please clarify?

thank you in advance.