Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ADOPT A BIGOT

ADOPT A BIGOT

This program will benefit both the 15,000,000 undocumented immigrants and the bigots. How the program works. A hard working, tax paying, law abiding, church going, family oriented undocumented immigrant family adopts a bigot like Tom Tancredo or Lou Dobbs by corresponding with him to familiarize the bigot with what kind of people he is wanting to deport. Maybe the bigot would become more knowledgeable about the real humanity of many of these undocumented. As a result of this we would have more supporters of real comprehensive immigration reform, enough to pass a decent, compassionate, affordable, workable bill. We have waited long enough, remove this wicked cloud over all these good people and get on with finding the undesirable ones who are not good citizens

ADOPT A BIGOT

This program will benefit both the 15,000,000 undocumented immigrants and the bigots. How the program works. A hard working, tax paying, law abiding, church going, family oriented undocumented immigrant family adopts a bigot like Tom Tancredo or Lou Dobbs by corresponding with him to familiarize the bigot with what kind of people he is wanting to deport. Maybe the bigot would become more knowledgeable about the real humanity of many of these undocumented. As a result of this we would have more supporters of real comprehensive immigration reform, enough to pass a decent, compassionate, affordable, workable bill. We have waited long enough, remove this wicked cloud over all these good people and get on with finding the undesirable ones who are not good citizens

Spam - get lost you loser!

Someone12
    better yet, upchuck....why don't you adopt a couple of hundred of these hard working visa and border cheats, if you love 'em so much?
    Once again for the intelligence-impaired, illegal aliens are not a race, they are a disease.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    better yet, upchuck....why don't you adopt a couple of hundred of these hard working visa and border cheats, if you love 'em so much?
    Once again for the intelligence-impaired, illegal aliens are not a race, they are a disease. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Uggggggggghhhhhhh, cough, cough, ah ah, ugh, oooohuh, uh, yack...please exuse my UPCHUCK reflex. Will somebody please call the Atlanta Center for Disease Control and Prevention. When I read this posting I started to shake, break out in sweats and of course, my UPCHUCK reflex. I think I contracted a disease...maybe a Doo-fuss disease.

What is an ILLEGAL ALIEN? a CRIMINAL. Who becomes an ILLEGAL ALIEN? all the criminals who REFUSE to follow the laws of our land. Why? because even before they leave their countries they already wiped their behinds with our laws, they CHOOSE, repeat, CHOOSE to become ILLEGALS when they jump over the fence, float on tires, push their way in, pretende to be "tourists" and are looking for jobs and DON'T LEAVE. The refuse to obey the law of standing in line, taking a number at our Consulates around the world and wait for their turn. Don't give me the bull that they are "church goint" "law abiding" and all that ****, if they were LAW ABIDING they wouldn't be ILLEGAL ALIENS.
    to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

and the best example of a lower i.q. of a third world little woman is that explora, SHE CANNOT, she is UNABLE to debate once we corner her, instead, she uses the same poor phrases all mexicans do. She cannot defend her views, she knows we're gonna kick her a/s/s/ together with all the illegal aliens.
    to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

Hey Chuck, it the CRIMINALS aka ILLEGAL ALIENS want HUMANITY tell them to go back where they came from and DEMAND IT OVER THERE ok? their own gov's have responsibility with them not US. And tell them to choose the rules instead of CHOOSING to be an ILLEGAL ALIEN.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SICKOFILLEGALS:
    and the best example of a lower i.q. of a third world little woman is that explora, SHE CANNOT, she is UNABLE to debate once we corner her, instead, she uses the same poor phrases all mexicans do. She cannot defend her views, she knows we're gonna kick her a/s/s/ together with all the illegal aliens. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Explora is no third world person, Sickof. Many, many posts ago, (if you bothered to read), she is a USC. Take your boring, unfounded rants elsewhere!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SICKOFILLEGALS:
    and the best example of a lower i.q. of a third world little woman is that explora, SHE CANNOT, she is UNABLE to debate once we corner her, instead, she uses the same poor phrases all mexicans do. She cannot defend her views, she knows we're gonna kick her a/s/s/ together with all the illegal aliens. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    What a laugh!! I love it!!! Wonderful!!! It made me smile so big that my facial muscles have tightend up so much that I don't think I'd ever have to use Botox or have a face-lift. Thank you so very much for that comment. You've saved me a lot of money in the future.