free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When will this recession end

Wow any of you any ideas when this recession will end was watching the news last night about the car dealerships having to close their doors for the last two years it seems this had being brewing for a while first all the foreclosures due to people loosing their jobs etc..Unemployment have extended benefits in most states because the epole can not find work through no fault of thier own, when will see see light at the end of this long tunnel
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

Wow any of you any ideas when this recession will end was watching the news last night about the car dealerships having to close their doors for the last two years it seems this had being brewing for a while first all the foreclosures due to people loosing their jobs etc..Unemployment have extended benefits in most states because the epole can not find work through no fault of thier own, when will see see light at the end of this long tunnel
    Regards and thanks,

yes but still so many unemployed and when there are jobs available 1000's applying they have extended unemployment benefits twice now i believe and its funded by the government so its bad all iver some states worse than other unemployment is high in Ireland now also now where to run anymore But im okay just be nice to see a recovery ie what goes up must come down and vice versa down up ..
    Regards and thanks,

When Obama is impeached or otherwise removed and Capitalism and Freedom are returned !

som u are alive and kicking

the economys so bad all the immigratants well alot are leaving i read in an article
    Regards and thanks,

Someone12
    Odd....all those illegal alien supporters kept claiming that without said illegal dirtbags, why, our economy would go into the toilet....but yet, our economy is still struggling and the illegals (by and large) are still here.....hmmm....I guess their mere presence isn't having the effect that those unpatriotic illegal alien supporters thought they would have....

ok i am off looking in the mirror as you suggested
    Regards and thanks,

wow i just made a comment i know all the wall st main street etc I am sick of listening to that on CNN .. ah well at least som didnt pick on me
    Regards and thanks,

It will get better after first quarter 2010. All indicators point to that. It's going to be a long year - lol!!!!

Foretuneately I have one of those recession proof jobs. Thanks Sharif Obama.