free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    Zeitgeist- the movie (2008) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...You are sooooo 2008 You are so 2000LATE

Hmm I recall you were so so against this type rhetoric before..oops sorry I know it is unusual to read other threads other than ones that you started http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/for...10037741#54910037741 . So now your eyes are open? Good grasshopper... Good. maybe there is hope for you after all

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">...You are sooooo 2008 You are so 2000LATE </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Boom, boom pow - lol!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    To Proud:
    I've seen you say several times so far that Obama's second term is up in the air.
    I don't want to look for those statements all over- just want to remark that while anything can happen, there is very little chance Obama's election machine is going to allow any other candidate through.
    You haven't been there. I have. You haven't seen the machine from the inside, I have. And I am telling you, there is no chance for a GOP candidate to win in 2012.
    That said, I doubt there will be a viable GOP candidate nominated in the first place. There is no one out there that is a viable candidate.
    And last but not least, any dreams of assassination? You haven't seen the protection machine around Obama. I know a little bit about it, and I can tell you there was no one in the history of the United States protected as much as Obama is. It is a staggering and very expensive organization that mounts all prior US presidents put together.

Dream on... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG, I can sit silent and still be chastised - lol. The only remark I made in this thread was in reference to 4Now's 2008, 2000late comment. Those are lyrics in a song by The Black Eyed Peas called Boom, Boom, Pow. Don't be so quick to crucify - lol!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    To Proud:
    I've seen you say several times so far that Obama's second term is up in the air.
    I don't want to look for those statements all over- just want to remark that while anything can happen, there is very little chance Obama's election machine is going to allow any other candidate through.
    You haven't been there. I have. You haven't seen the machine from the inside, I have. And I am telling you, there is no chance for a GOP candidate to win in 2012.
    That said, I doubt there will be a viable GOP candidate nominated in the first place. There is no one out there that is a viable candidate.
    And last but not least, any dreams of assassination? You haven't seen the protection machine around Obama. I know a little bit about it, and I can tell you there was no one in the history of the United States protected as much as Obama is. It is a staggering and very expensive organization that mounts all prior US presidents put together.

Dream on... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG, I can sit silent and still be chastised - lol. The only remark I made in this thread was in reference to 4Now's 2008, 2000late comment. Those are lyrics in a song by The Black Eyed Peas called Boom, Boom, Pow. Don't be so quick to crucify - lol! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    4now Got It it going on!!! good thinker!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

And that comes from a person who believes Jesus walked on water, and that MJ was innocent.
    If you believe the above, you will believe anything you're told without using your own brain and rational thinking.
    I suggest you watch the whole movie and start using your brain Davdah. You're a typical stupid American. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I take it Peter Joseph is your new boyfriend now, or should I say infatuation.

All Zeitglist is a European form of utopia. Europeans screwed up what Marx and Engels originally intended what utopia should be like and now they want to screw up again with another version of utopia. I much rather prefer star trek version than this stuff.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It's time for the old people to go away for good (above fifty at the very least). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Remember this thought 16 or so years from now, IP.

Does this mean Obama cannot possibly be reelected in 2012? He will be 51 - too old to run - lmao!!!!!

Fortunately, for immigrants. Fortunately for younger smarter generations who elected Obama. It's time for the old people to go away for good (above fifty at the very least). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You are neither young nor smart IP. You have alienated yourself from almost every member on this forum, you have lied, heated, manipulated and stole from members on this forum, after taking into confidence, their personal information in order to satisfy your own egotistical control for power, you attempt to portray yourself knowledgeable and articulate, yet in every discussion, you resort to vile, contemptible, and insipid personal attacks to those who disagree with you, and you have been let go, at least, three different times because of your own actions.

Yet despite all this, you are too prideful to admit when you are wrong, when you have done wrong to others, and when you tend not to keep your own promises. You know nothing about the American electorate or who voted for whom and why. You will be surprised about how the President will handle things. The Blue Dog Democrats are starting to buckle to some of the policies while the President faces more criticism form other groups that elected. And it is not as rosy as it appears IP.

Then you present a conspiracy film that neither the academia nor any major newspaper has endorsed or lauded this film, which includes the New York Times. The movement, as you described that everyone thinks this way, has a paltry 250k members.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre