50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deported almost 5 y.ago,What do I do when to get back When they call me?

Next July 2010, will complete 5 years of deportation from the US. The reason was,I overstayed for 4 times. I red on the deportation papers that I could go back only after 5 years. My I130 priority date is may 2000, and they are calling Febuary 1999.So I believe they will be calling me in about a year.So What should I do after the 5 year period? Do I need to ask any kind of forgiveness before I get all the paper and doctors exams to immigrate? Please let me know.
    Thanks

Hi Edimilson and welcome,

I think more information is needed. Who is petitioning for you to come to the US? If you give a little more background, perhaps someone can help.

My brother who is an US citizen is petitioning for me./
    Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Hi Edimilson and welcome,

I think more information is needed. Who is petitioning for you to come to the US? If you give a little more background, perhaps someone can help.

I don't want to leave you hanging, and there are people on this forum more knowledgeable than me, but I would think your brother needs to begin the process again for you. You have proof that you've lived outside the US for 5 years. I would think that's all you need. Just in case, ask him to consult with a qualified immigration attorney. Not many of us here are attorneys. Just people trying to help. Good luck!

4 TIMES!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

He may still have to do a waiver to get round the previous overstays. The 5yr ban is because he was formally deported. It doesn't remove the overstays I think.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

The US Consulate in your country not doing its job or what? How did you manage to enter USA the second time?

Originally posted by mtrfeb2009:
    The US Consulate in your country not doing its job or what? How did you manage to enter USA the second time?
    My Own Personal Example!
    Every Country different, every Consulant In each different! All Have loopholes and gaps!!!

My Example: You Gain/Achieve a Visa to USA for Domestic Helper, the Fastest route = you must be single and have a sponsor. You Realize there Is a Gap in Processing? You Are Required By Significant other or family Or Other to Assist them if you succeed! Apply for Visa as Single with sponsor, Recieve acceptance and Visa, get married To assist/maintain Connection On the departure Date Hoping The Lax In the system Will Not catch The discrepancy on the Date of your departure to USA!!! NSO Was accurate!! Updated the Information. Yet The Family Of Fraud Already succeeded Within USA to R A P E American citizen Of Life!!! USC Finds this Information Too late!!! USA Authorities Notified!!! NOTHING!!!

Welcome To USA, steal My Dreams, My Life! Noone Will Stop you Here!!!

This Is reality!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

The five year ban is only for entry. You still need to apply for a visa. However, since you were illegal then you will not be issued a visa in the future. So sad, too bad.

ES, for how long did you overstay in total? There is a separate ban for that (6m-1y = 3years; >1year = 10 years) and when was that?

I don't see a reason why would your brother have to file another petotion!