50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: FOR THE SCHMOE CHARACTER

Josephine Schmoe: I really thought things had cooled down and we could co-exist peacefully on this board, yet in seems you are trying to bring me back into your circle of childish name-calling. I will no longer take part.

Just so you know, I have never posted under any other name except KJV62803. When I first came to this board in mid 2003, I used the name Kenny. After I got a new computer, I re-registered, and I chose the name KJV62803. Your constant whining claiming that I am JoJo or anybody else is so silly.

Can't you understand that not everyone in the world agrees with YOU!!!! Yes, there are some people that actually share the same point of view as me! I don't know JoJo's political views, I think whoever JoJo is, just simply has grown very tired of YOU - as did I. Not the end of the world - just ignore JoJo's remarks if you don't like them, but quit with your conspiracy theories - they just make you look dumb.

As for the recent two threads that I started - Yes, they are not immigration related - but I have seen so many others that aren't. Or threads that start off as being Immigration related, but then turn political (mostly liberal anti-Bush jibberish)......The Michael Moore thread was a response to the Fahrenheit 911 thread that was started a few days ago....
    This is the last response I will make directly to you - if you want to go ahead and continute with the name calling - that is up to you.

Josephine Schmoe: I really thought things had cooled down and we could co-exist peacefully on this board, yet in seems you are trying to bring me back into your circle of childish name-calling. I will no longer take part.

Just so you know, I have never posted under any other name except KJV62803. When I first came to this board in mid 2003, I used the name Kenny. After I got a new computer, I re-registered, and I chose the name KJV62803. Your constant whining claiming that I am JoJo or anybody else is so silly.

Can't you understand that not everyone in the world agrees with YOU!!!! Yes, there are some people that actually share the same point of view as me! I don't know JoJo's political views, I think whoever JoJo is, just simply has grown very tired of YOU - as did I. Not the end of the world - just ignore JoJo's remarks if you don't like them, but quit with your conspiracy theories - they just make you look dumb.

As for the recent two threads that I started - Yes, they are not immigration related - but I have seen so many others that aren't. Or threads that start off as being Immigration related, but then turn political (mostly liberal anti-Bush jibberish)......The Michael Moore thread was a response to the Fahrenheit 911 thread that was started a few days ago....
    This is the last response I will make directly to you - if you want to go ahead and continute with the name calling - that is up to you.

"childish name-calling"

I never called you a name today. I wanted to, but I have run out of names for you.

I'm doing EXACTLY what you do to me when I post a new topic. As a matter of fact, I wanted to post a new topic last night, which has to do with IMMIGRATION, but just so YOU wouldn't B I T C H, I put it in the "Allah's Butcher's" thread.

Now that I have accomplished my mission, I will STFU if you and your doppelganger do the same.
    Sweet Madame Belu

And learn to fawking spell my name right!
    Sweet Madame Belu