free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Urgent Help needed for K1

Hi Everybody,

I got my fiance petition approved back in february, and had my interview some days ago at US embassy.
    Interview went good, but at the end he gave me my passport saying they have to do further back ground checks on our case.
    I thought they should have already done these checks before scheduling my interview, coz that is what i have been reading on internet and in your this group.
    But dont know why they didnt.
    They asked for two months period which has put us back of our wedding plans.
    My fiance petition is valid till 31st of this month, and now i dont know what to do.
    Since embassy wants to do background checks, and my petition is running short of time.
    i need your help as what to do next. I am not afraid of any backgorund checks, but m worried of the date, which ll go void on 31st.

Kindly tell me, if u too have faced same kind of situation. I am so looking forward for your responses.

Do they do background checks for all the fiance applicants after interview. Because i have read they should do it before my interview.

How much time it ll take, and what ll be the next procedure.

Thanks in advance. Plz. reply soon.

Hi Everybody,

I got my fiance petition approved back in february, and had my interview some days ago at US embassy.
    Interview went good, but at the end he gave me my passport saying they have to do further back ground checks on our case.
    I thought they should have already done these checks before scheduling my interview, coz that is what i have been reading on internet and in your this group.
    But dont know why they didnt.
    They asked for two months period which has put us back of our wedding plans.
    My fiance petition is valid till 31st of this month, and now i dont know what to do.
    Since embassy wants to do background checks, and my petition is running short of time.
    i need your help as what to do next. I am not afraid of any backgorund checks, but m worried of the date, which ll go void on 31st.

Kindly tell me, if u too have faced same kind of situation. I am so looking forward for your responses.

Do they do background checks for all the fiance applicants after interview. Because i have read they should do it before my interview.

How much time it ll take, and what ll be the next procedure.

Thanks in advance. Plz. reply soon.

The letter which they gave to me says"

We are unable to issue you an immigrant visa today, beacuase you r ineligible to recieve one under section 211.

and down there they option they checked is

your case must undergo further administrative processing.

Plz. help me. Tell me what is this all.

Anybody who got the same situation, and got the visa............ plz. tell me, what is it.

plz. reply if somebody knows about it.

Thank you.