publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Please help!!! I-130 interview or VAWA?

I have been married for almost 5 years and I filed my paperwork when I was pregnant with my daughter in 2007. I just now received appointment letter for my interview. here is my problem: my husband is in jail for a few charges(including domestic violence violation of probation) so he can not come with me. I am scared I will get denied because he is in jail. He pled guilty to agravated assault on pregnant victim last year and violated this with another domestic charge. we are together still but Im scared that they will deny me and tell me to file paperwork for battered women act. I have 3 small children and I am the only one working. he said if I get deported the kids can not come with me. Can someone tell me what is most likely will be the outcome?
    I don't know what to do. Should I file for VAWA or just see what happens at the interview. I have proof for VAWA. He pled guilty to agravated battery on pregnant victim. I was 8 month pregnant with our 3rd child and he just violated his probation with another domestic charge. what is my best option. I've been in US for 12 years and thats all I know.

I have been married for almost 5 years and I filed my paperwork when I was pregnant with my daughter in 2007. I just now received appointment letter for my interview. here is my problem: my husband is in jail for a few charges(including domestic violence violation of probation) so he can not come with me. I am scared I will get denied because he is in jail. He pled guilty to agravated assault on pregnant victim last year and violated this with another domestic charge. we are together still but Im scared that they will deny me and tell me to file paperwork for battered women act. I have 3 small children and I am the only one working. he said if I get deported the kids can not come with me. Can someone tell me what is most likely will be the outcome?
    I don't know what to do. Should I file for VAWA or just see what happens at the interview. I have proof for VAWA. He pled guilty to agravated battery on pregnant victim. I was 8 month pregnant with our 3rd child and he just violated his probation with another domestic charge. what is my best option. I've been in US for 12 years and thats all I know.

LOL, five years and now you are concerned about your safety. Don't worry, your fraudulent application for VAWA will go through.

VAWA. And please get away from your husband no matter what.
    If child protection services get to know about the past abuse from your husband and you allow him back into you home, they or someone who complains to them, you get you into trouble, let alone the possibility of your kids being taken away.

Not saying that will happen as some States deal with things differently but it will go against you if you allow him back when you have the opportunity to keep him away.

Keep yourself and children safe, let the courts and child services deal with visitation rights, and allow VAWA to deal with your immigration issues. You do not need him whatsoever.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

File for VAWA and don't think twice about it.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

WAVA is the way to go
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..