free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SOM and his many alias's

I think som needs to be like a sick dog put down and put us out of the misery of listening to his rants and raves . He probaly is a lonely person with nothing to do but pick on others ..
    Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

whats your issue with alchol does drinking tea make a person drunk ??? you need to watch your mouth as you dont seem to be as popular on this site as you think Dont you see hurting people with your insults and nonsense is not the way to be, wake up som or whatever your new name is nobody thinks your funny .. people have other thinkgs on their minds besides your nonsense
    Regards and thanks,

well you have insulted people so much in this site that i really dont think people care what you think som sad but true .. Wise up these are tough times people have other stuff on their minds and are not bothered with your rants and raves if you dont like people who are not born in the usa than just stay away from us its simple..
    Regards and thanks,

i am mary ireland sad that you all turning nasty here I am not Sprint thats a phone company . what are you talking about are you relatted to som
    Regards and thanks,

i think you have multiple personality disorder som Go get your swine flu shot you may need a few does as you are a swine
    Regards and thanks,

An elderly man really took care of his body. He lifted weights and jogged six miles every day. One morning he looked into the mirror, admiring his body, and noticed that he was suntanned all over with the exception of his *****. So he decided to do something about that.

He went to the beach, undressed completely, and buried himself in the sand, except for his *****, which he left sticking out of the sand.

A bit later two little old ladies came strolling along the beach, one using a cane to help her get along. Upon seeing the thing sticking out of the sand, the lady with the cane began to move the ***** around with her cane.

Remarking to the other little old lady, she said, 'There really is no justice in the world.'

The other little old lady asked, ‘What do you mean by that?'

The first little old lady replied, 'Look at that. When I was 20, I was curious about it. When I was 30, I enjoyed it. When I was 40, I asked for it. When I was 50, I paid for it. When I was 60, I prayed for it. When I was 70, I forgot about it. 'Now that I’m 80, the ****ed things are growing wild, and I'm too old to squat.'
    Originally posted by iperson:
    Mary Ireland aka Sprint, please remove the post with my name on it. I didn't post your name, and have nothing to do with Michael's case.
    Thanks.
    Regards and thanks,

what are you talking about whos Carla ???
    Regards and thanks,

Mary Ireland is not Sprint.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

ah now your saying im spirit girl whats going on here today with you guys . SOMS antics are effecting you..
    Regards and thanks,

here is som
    http://www.michaelandson.com/

Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    Not Sprint
    Regards and thanks,