50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Urgent I-129F Denied with birth certificate

Hello. My cousin is in Cd. Juarez in her interview to get her fiance visa. The officer is dening the visa becuase her fiancee's birth certificate doesn't have the hospital name. Her fiancee is in Cd. Juarez too and he presented his passport to the officer. The officer didn't want to accept the passport and ask for a bastimal certificated. I already read the instructions for the I-129 and it says that you can present either the birth cert. or the passport. Is anything we can do to complain about this? They're already planned the wedding for the end of this month and I cannot believe that they have to cancel everything! Please help!

Hello. My cousin is in Cd. Juarez in her interview to get her fiance visa. The officer is dening the visa becuase her fiancee's birth certificate doesn't have the hospital name. Her fiancee is in Cd. Juarez too and he presented his passport to the officer. The officer didn't want to accept the passport and ask for a bastimal certificated. I already read the instructions for the I-129 and it says that you can present either the birth cert. or the passport. Is anything we can do to complain about this? They're already planned the wedding for the end of this month and I cannot believe that they have to cancel everything! Please help!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ggfrisco:
    Hello. My cousin is in Cd. Juarez in her interview to get her fiance visa. The officer is dening the visa becuase her fiancee's birth certificate doesn't have the hospital name. Her fiancee is in Cd. Juarez too and he presented his passport to the officer. The officer didn't want to accept the passport and ask for a bastimal certificated. I already read the instructions for the I-129 and it says that you can present either the birth cert. or the passport. Is anything we can do to complain about this? They're already planned the wedding for the end of this month and I cannot believe that they have to cancel everything! Please help! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Complain to your congressional representative and to the State Department. Unless there is a valid reason not to accept the passport, either one is acceptable.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Latest update,

The officer that was working on the case denied the visa because of his documentation. His birth certificate didn't list the name of the hospital that he was born in so he offered his passport as a prove of his citizenship. The official didn't accept this document and asked him to present his baptismal certificate (much more secure). He went and got it. When they tried to show them the certificated they told them that they need a new appointment and they need to wait until July.

As you can see this is very disappointing, they are trying to do everything right and these people are making everything very complicated. They're supposed to get married by the end of this month and just because a "power trip" officer didn't want to do his job they're not going to be able to do it.
    This guy comes from a military family, he served in the military and his dad is a purple heart. Birth certificate and passport should be enough prove of your american citizenship. We call our congressman but they said there is not much they can do. I am trying to contact a senator hopefully she can do something. Please if you have any more ideas I would love to hear them. Thanks

Someone12
    whine whine whine.....the consular folks know far more than you do about these situations (as evidenced by the fact that (a) you are not a consular official and (b) you have no idea of what to do....
    and neither senators nor congressmen can "make" a consular official do something...again, much like that whining bentonasia, when things don't go a certain way, everyone is suddenly an expert on matters they know nothing about....maybe these clown's birth certificate was similar to some bogus ones that the embassy officials have seen, who knows? And what you think they should accept is not relevant, as you have discovered....your opinion has no value.

You or he can contact an attorney to help you. I have many friends here who have had to do the same thing. Its just that they are getting tougher on immigration because of all the terrorists attacks on the US and the illegal immigrants. Someone 12 doesnt know his *** from the hole in the wall and needs to shut up for people who are legal and keep his lude comments for the ones who are illegal. Anyway, they will get the Visa the next go round and the wedding will still happen. I have faith it will. Take care and dont let idiots discourage u.

Someone12
    like this dumb trailer-dweller bentonasia will discover, hiring the "best" immigration attorney will only lighten your wallet...an attorney has NO power or authority over the consular official's decision...none....zero...why? because just like Ms Whiner's case, the decision is based on facts (or lack thereof)...and an attorney has nothing to say about that, except of course, by trying to tell the consular official that he/she believes said facts of their client...gee...what a surprise...who's paying their outrageous fee? An immigration attorney is not interested in the truth, only the $$$ and they will say anything, but, since their "word" is as valuable as used cat litter, no one will buy off on their claims.
    And here is this bedpan changer claiming she "knows" that this other clown will get the visa because she "has faith"...faith gets nothing...only genuine cases....sounds like she should join the manatees over at immigrate2us.size18....mooooooooooooo

someone 12 I have more experience that you think I do. So you cant say whether I do or not. You are a bigioted angry degenerate who has a ***** the size of a two year old thats why you have to lash out at others. How do you think so many immigration attorney's have one so many cases. Just because of their wallets...well, I dont think so. It is because of the law and research and believe it or not Consular posts do make mistakes. If you think you know so much and you can help so may people why dont you instead of being a pompass ***. Show people on the truth of the matter not your biased opinion. That is all I have seen of your posts thus far is biased opinion with no fact to back it up. If you are so into immigration law, show us the facts and statistics. Have you won an immigration case? Have you had to come up against the Consular posts? Are you personally experienced or just rambling off some biogoted igotistical bull.I dont need to go to whatever that cow or cud stuff you are talking about because strickly I dont have time for that. I joined this site to see if there were any people who were in a like situation more for the statistics of it. Not for some morons insults because he can not function as a man.Get a life. Yes, it is about faith because GOD can move mountains. What can you do? You are just a non believer. Hope you accept Jesus one day because you sure need him. True christians love all regaurdless of what they do or have done read your bible sometimes. Now Leave me alone and dont put my name in any more of your posts. You must be jealous you dont have a woman like me. Maybe thats what it is.

Thank you Bentonasia. Today my friend is going to call the consul's office to see if he can speak to somebody there. He has a certified copy of his birth certificated and his passport with him. Hopefully he can do something. We'll see. About having faith, we believe in God and we know some how this is going to work out. I let you know what happens later. Thanks!