50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time in detention, before deportation...

My husband filed a motion for a stay of execution and a motion to reopen. Both were unfortunately denied. We know he is going to be deported we just don't know how long it will take before the actual deportation. Does anyone have a clue? We are in Boston. Any information would be helpful thank you in advance.

My husband filed a motion for a stay of execution and a motion to reopen. Both were unfortunately denied. We know he is going to be deported we just don't know how long it will take before the actual deportation. Does anyone have a clue? We are in Boston. Any information would be helpful thank you in advance.

I'd go "underground" if I were you. No way I'd let them take my husband from me.
    Sweet Madame Belu

Unless, of course, he was an awful Mexican, right Jo
    Have a nice day

Thing is, when me and my husband realized that there was a problem we immidiately found a lwayer and my husband turned himself over to INS. It was our lawyers opinion that since he has been in the United States for the last 13 years had the same job for the last 6 years with not even a sick day and is married to a USC he would be fine. Well we expect him to be deported soon we just hope that it will not be a long time. I do not want him to sit in some detention center for the next 5 months. Shortly there afterwards I will follow him to Peru and we will begin the process to come back.

You will probably be filing the I-601 and I-212. There are a lot of people filing those at http://immigrate2us.net You might want to stop by and have a look.
    Have a nice day

Michael
    Employed 6 out of 13 years eh ? While that may be a record for a hispanic, it is pathetic by American standards. I hope they give him the Abu Ghraib treatment and send the criminal on his way back to Peru.

She didn't say he was only employed for 6 out of the 13 years, Michael. She said he'd been in the same job for the last 6 years. I've been employed since I was 18 but I've only been in my current job for 2 1/2 years. That doesn't mean I've only been employed for 2 1/2 years.
    Have a nice day

Actually he was has been wroking for the last 13 years but has been at his most recent job (most people move up in jobs at some point) for the last 6 years. he had an anual salary of about 50,000 and he speaks 3 languages. Spanish, English, and French.

You'd do the same thing, Glue, and you know it.

I suppose someone COULD love a Mexican, but I certainly can't fathom it.
    Sweet Madame Belu