50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: deportation notice and I-30

My husband and I have been married almost 6 years. about 2 years ago I was angry with him and just wanted to runaway from him I ran to the INS office. I was stupid to trust Mr. Elmore, he tricked me into dropping my name off my husband case. I was told he would give time to think about it before filing it. But when I went back I was given a hard time. He said that he did not say that and there was nothing I could do to change it. All of a second, came up with my papers being sent out that morning. The same morning I decide to go in? The office had just opened?! I have submitted another I-130 which have been approved for about a year now.
    But now I have received a denile Notice for the first one a few days ago after about 1-2 years have went by. Since the I-130 was approved before notice do I have a chance? I have now grown to be more dependent on him for love and life stability.
    I am considered disabled because of many illnesses. I sometimes feel like I getting worse and I depend on his helping hands. If they deport him I will lose everything that we are already struggling to hold onto now. Plus I lose my daily support from him: Love, Life, Financial, his presence. I beleive if he goes I will go to but not to another country. So is there any hope for me?

My husband and I have been married almost 6 years. about 2 years ago I was angry with him and just wanted to runaway from him I ran to the INS office. I was stupid to trust Mr. Elmore, he tricked me into dropping my name off my husband case. I was told he would give time to think about it before filing it. But when I went back I was given a hard time. He said that he did not say that and there was nothing I could do to change it. All of a second, came up with my papers being sent out that morning. The same morning I decide to go in? The office had just opened?! I have submitted another I-130 which have been approved for about a year now.
    But now I have received a denile Notice for the first one a few days ago after about 1-2 years have went by. Since the I-130 was approved before notice do I have a chance? I have now grown to be more dependent on him for love and life stability.
    I am considered disabled because of many illnesses. I sometimes feel like I getting worse and I depend on his helping hands. If they deport him I will lose everything that we are already struggling to hold onto now. Plus I lose my daily support from him: Love, Life, Financial, his presence. I beleive if he goes I will go to but not to another country. So is there any hope for me?