free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: after 485 interview

hi everyone
    i have a question for everyone and need help.
    I was removal procedure. Apply for I-30 last year, when we went for the in interview the officier separed us. He interview me for about 30ms. then took me out and brought my wife for the same questions. and all our answer were the same. Then he came out and said you guys did goo. i will approuve it. And he gave us the approuval notice.
    Then i apply for I-485 and the immigration judge terminated the removal. And i moved to an other state. but still have my address on the file cause it P O BOX and i have some to check it everyday.
    So went to the interview last on the feb 23. The officier asked my address igave him the new address and he said why you guys living in different state, we can't send the green card there it has to be same state. So he called he's boss. And the boss asked us if we want to move to our state we said no cause already here. And he asked if we sure will receive the Green card if they send to that PO BOX and i we said yes.
    Then a nother problem came out, they had He said we have only that in the system, asked me for my receipt i gave him the fingers print receipt. Then he said im going to do the interview now but cant approve you now cause i don't have your file in my system. And he just asked the yes or no questions. And said im really sorry i couldn't approve you right now, i really want to do it now but i cant without in my system.And my wife asked him so what he is going to do are we going to do interview again; he said no. He just request the departement to put our file in the system so it will take about a week. So to wait about 2 weeks and if don't receive anything then i call or come to the office.
    my old file on the system. He aske if i was married before and i said yes. then he asked what happened i told hime we were separed before the interview.
    My question are is anybody have a any experience of this??
    what can happen to me?
    Do he was liying to us? or if they will transfert to my state?

hi everyone
    i have a question for everyone and need help.
    I was removal procedure. Apply for I-30 last year, when we went for the in interview the officier separed us. He interview me for about 30ms. then took me out and brought my wife for the same questions. and all our answer were the same. Then he came out and said you guys did goo. i will approuve it. And he gave us the approuval notice.
    Then i apply for I-485 and the immigration judge terminated the removal. And i moved to an other state. but still have my address on the file cause it P O BOX and i have some to check it everyday.
    So went to the interview last on the feb 23. The officier asked my address igave him the new address and he said why you guys living in different state, we can't send the green card there it has to be same state. So he called he's boss. And the boss asked us if we want to move to our state we said no cause already here. And he asked if we sure will receive the Green card if they send to that PO BOX and i we said yes.
    Then a nother problem came out, they had He said we have only that in the system, asked me for my receipt i gave him the fingers print receipt. Then he said im going to do the interview now but cant approve you now cause i don't have your file in my system. And he just asked the yes or no questions. And said im really sorry i couldn't approve you right now, i really want to do it now but i cant without in my system.And my wife asked him so what he is going to do are we going to do interview again; he said no. He just request the departement to put our file in the system so it will take about a week. So to wait about 2 weeks and if don't receive anything then i call or come to the office.
    my old file on the system. He aske if i was married before and i said yes. then he asked what happened i told hime we were separed before the interview.
    My question are is anybody have a any experience of this??
    what can happen to me?
    Do he was liying to us? or if they will transfert to my state?

zzzZzzz...zzzZzzz...zzzZzzz... what were you mumbling about? that's right, you will be deported and let me be the first one to say to you: BYEEEEEE!!!!