Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: CASE STATUS ???

Hi (-:
    I received my recipte on Nov 16th.
    I didnt received anything except the recite.
    I know the process getting slow in the last few month because the holliday's..

Anyway!
    I check my status online and there is no changes with my case , also I see in the National Benefit Center they now processing the application for A/P with the date of recipte of Dec. 16.

One time I contact the USCIS 1-800 ## and they told me if I see they pass my date on the recipte more than 30 days (on there web site)
    I should call them so I guess as I can see and understand its not pass the 30 days yet.

My question is , there is any chance I will get my A/P withing the few days because my fraind got his w/o any problems , I just want to make sure something about the date , if its says DEC 10 (now processing cases with date of Dec 10) thats mean Im still in process and is a good chance I will received anything or they pass my date already and something wrong with my case .

Please someone .
    Thank you.

Hi (-:
    I received my recipte on Nov 16th.
    I didnt received anything except the recite.
    I know the process getting slow in the last few month because the holliday's..

Anyway!
    I check my status online and there is no changes with my case , also I see in the National Benefit Center they now processing the application for A/P with the date of recipte of Dec. 16.

One time I contact the USCIS 1-800 ## and they told me if I see they pass my date on the recipte more than 30 days (on there web site)
    I should call them so I guess as I can see and understand its not pass the 30 days yet.

My question is , there is any chance I will get my A/P withing the few days because my fraind got his w/o any problems , I just want to make sure something about the date , if its says DEC 10 (now processing cases with date of Dec 10) thats mean Im still in process and is a good chance I will received anything or they pass my date already and something wrong with my case .

Please someone .
    Thank you.

CAN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME ???
    THANK YOU.

Don't even bother calling the 800 number unless you enjoy getting aggravated. Check your case daily and the Processing date for the service center you submitted the I-131 application.

If there is an emergency and you can prove it is an emergency you may be able to get an advance parole from your local USCIS office. This is a big maybe

PLEASE PLEASE SOMBODY ????
    PLEASE HELP

When di you submit your application?

When did you do your biometric?

A friend appplied in Nov 22nd & Did his biometris in Dec 26th

She got a letter title INTENTION TO DENY. the letter request for more evidence and it was mail on Jan 11th but she is planing to withdrawl her case bcos she does not have enough evidence to show & she wants to submit a new application based on marrige

Just stay cool and sure they will request for any evidence when they need one.

Have u got the EAD now

thanks

Used to the Service Center processing dates is seen as a guideline on which cases they're working on. Most used the oldest date of the case they're working on as the processing dates.
    But several years back, some of the service center change the way they report the processing dates. Instead of the oldest, they use the newest case date as the processing date, giving a false sense of hope and confusion to many.

Watch the USCIS online status. If the LUD changed recently, chances are your case is nearing approval.

Tomy,

Once again. If you can prove it is an emergency go to your local USCIS office to see if you can get emergency advance parole.

If it is not an emergency then be quite.

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVRYBODY.
    NOW I FEEL BETTER !

SO I GUESS ALL I HAVE TO DO IS JUST TO WAIT UNTIL ITS WILL BE APPROVED.

THANK YOU !