50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: second 6-hr (!) AOS interview, has anybody heard of that. Help

My husband and I are scheduled for a 6-hr(!) interview with the same officer. The laywer has never seen anything like that but not suprised with the officer we've got. Please share your thoughts/ experience. Thank you

My husband and I are scheduled for a 6-hr(!) interview with the same officer. The laywer has never seen anything like that but not suprised with the officer we've got. Please share your thoughts/ experience. Thank you

WOW! 6-hours? That seems to be a bit much. Did your appointment letter say it would be 6-hours? I have not seen anything like this on the immigration sites I've read.

Good luck!

Thank you, I will need as much luck as it gets. 6-hr interview has been confirmed with the officer, what can it possibly be?
    Any experience anybody?

Others can tell you more than me, but if you don't mind my asking what did they ask during the first 6-hour interview?

I have no idea, asking for help, what CAN they possibly be asking for 6 hours?!
    I don't think I have so much to tell them for almost 2 years being together.
    The laywer said that mostly likely it's 3 hours for my spouse and 3 for myself.

You might want to also post this question on immigrate2us.net and visajourney.com

ok i have an advise for you !
    It is not gonna be 6 hrs of questioning most of it gonna be waiting because they gonna interview each one of you seperately and then they will compare the answers .I understand your laywer is going with you which is very important .One more think dont let them catch you on a false answers if you are not sure say i dont remember. nothink wrong with not remembering .and the purpose of notifying you of a 6 hrs interview is to stress you and your wife !dont let that happen !
    Good luck and keep us updated !

hi there,
    yes tony is right, dont make anything just say i cant remeber. i had my second interview for I-485 coz i was not approved in first interview. Immigration officer asked us more than 50 questions, and i didnt knew few, so i said i cant remember. like my first wife's date of birth, my first marriege's date, on wat date i landed in usa and i said frankly i cant remember. and i answered every question by taking time like by thinking. so just take ur time and dont make any story.