50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Briton facing child abuse charges. Now kick England off the VWP!?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11033517

Had england not been on the VWP this would never have happened. Get them booted whose with me!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11033517

Had england not been on the VWP this would never have happened. Get them booted whose with me!

What happened to innocent till proven guilty? The outcome is not known yet or are you one of those "because the cops charged them they must be guilty" lot?
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

The UK should be removed from the VWP not because of one child molester, but because of the widespread support for terrorism and actual terrorist activity by Britons of the Muslim faith.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    The UK should be removed from the VWP not because of one child molester, but because of the widespread support for terrorism and actual terrorist activity by Britons of the Muslim faith. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed it should be but you also fail to realise for some reason just how many white English people are just utter scum that you would not want to meet. Look at english newspapers online and type in jailed you will see what I mean. And perhaps you should write to Homeland Security and voice them your concerns

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    What happened to innocent till proven guilty? The outcome is not known yet or are you one of those "because the cops charged them they must be guilty" lot? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Moron !!! The presumption of innocence is unique to American criminal law; no other legal system recognizes it. It does not apply to non-Americans, enemy combatants and terrorists.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Moron !!! The presumption of innocence is unique to American criminal law; no other legal system recognizes it. It does not apply to non-Americans, enemy combatants and terrorists. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Talking of morons...hahah...jeez SoM for somebody who claims to be a lawyer you sure are dumb. You'll help the opposition instead of your client!

Innocent till proven guilty is a principle many countries around the world have not just America.

So if somebody whose a non-citizen gets arrested and charged with say shoplifting here in the US, according to you they are not allowed due process?? Bush tried to do that with the "enemy combatants" and that failed so how do you think a much lesser charge is gonna work?

As we say in UK, you're a plank.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
    What happened to innocent till proven guilty? The outcome is not known yet or are you one of those "because the cops charged them they must be guilty" lot? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Moron !!! The presumption of innocence is unique to American criminal law; no other legal system recognizes it. It does not apply to non-Americans, enemy combatants and terrorists. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It did apply to John Lennon in his immigration struggle.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Moron !!! The presumption of innocence is unique to American criminal law; no other legal system recognizes it. It does not apply to non-Americans, enemy combatants and terrorists. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Talking of morons...hahah...jeez SoM for somebody who claims to be a lawyer you sure are dumb. You'll help the opposition instead of your client!

Innocent till proven guilty is a principle many countries around the world have not just America.

So if somebody whose a non-citizen gets arrested and charged with say shoplifting here in the US, according to you they are not allowed due process?? Bush tried to do that with the "enemy combatants" and that failed so how do you think a much lesser charge is gonna work?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup, that's what we call it too. Der hat ein Brett vorm Kopf.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:Talking of morons...hahah...jeez SoM for somebody who claims to be a lawyer you sure are dumb. You'll help the opposition instead of your client!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am not the mighty SOM ! I am SEEU !

As we say in the USA, you're a smelly crack ***** !