50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: aos question

hoping somone can answer this .. me and hubby are having a few issues .. got everything done except i need to send in support form for new sponser . my orignal sponser backed out on me .. was wondering if i went home . for a while.. left my aos . i diddnt over stay or anything this was my first time entering the sates . would i be able to come back in on a k3 if me and my husband can work this out .

just a bit more info .. i was allowed to saty here for 6 months im from canada ...... i got married in march filed in july .. i was only out of status for 80 days or so or less .. please somone please respond to this . we cant go to this interview with these issues we have but we both love eachother too . and dont want to just give up.. but time apart is what we really need here just not a lifetime apart

so far 40 views... but no responses.. come on guys someone out there has to give me some help on this

First you say you didn't overstay, then you said you did overstay. I believe you can be banned with an overstay of 180 days or more. You should meet with an immigration lawyer asap to find out.

i know for a fact i did not over stay 180 days .. so im kinda hoping that a ban would not be an issue.. but going to an interview with these issues we have will for sure get me denied.. dont know what to do , any suggestions would help alot
    thanks

If u r a canadian citizen, you don't need to worry that much.You can tell your hubby to move with you to canada.Their dollar is higher than usa now.

haha .. that wont work . i would still need to sponser him in.. no way of doing that .where i come from which is a small province .(newfoundland) jobs are not that plentfull looks like ill have to settle for a visit from him from time to time

Marilyn, I think you can move to a province like Ontario where you can find lots of jobs.I just don't think it will be a good idea for you to go through all those immigration hasle just to go to a country which is no better than Canada and sometimes i think worse.

If you don't like the weather in Canada then its a different story, but in that case you make sure you find a guy from southern states in USA.