free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: can i apply for K3 visa too?

hi:
    i read about K3 visa, my husband is applying for inmediative relative to get my visa and i already filed I-130 and G325, and forms 169 and 179, now i am waiting for the interview. Can i file to get K3 visa to go with him to wait these long process?... i am too upset about that.
    Tahnks!!!

hi:
    i read about K3 visa, my husband is applying for inmediative relative to get my visa and i already filed I-130 and G325, and forms 169 and 179, now i am waiting for the interview. Can i file to get K3 visa to go with him to wait these long process?... i am too upset about that.
    Tahnks!!!

sorry i am a bit confused.
    your husband is a US citizen? And your not in the states right now? If this is true then yes your husband can apply for the K3 visa on your behalf.

I am unable to get a straight answer as too how long the wait is for a decision I have been told from the time you recieve the reciept from INS many different time frames...15-21 days, 30-90 days and last time was 180 days. So who really knows. I have read on other immigration forums like this one that most people were getting answers within 1-2months. I have waited well over the 2 months and nothing.

You may investage how long it is taking for an answer for these visa and then see if it will be worth the extra money to apply because you may well get the answer to the other apps first and on your way to be with your husband before you get an answer from the K3.

What ever you do I wish you the best of luck in you furtue and may you join your husband as soon as possible!!!!!!
    Charlotte

yes, you are rigth, my husband is american citizen and i am in my country (Peru).
    Really i hope be with my husband soon.
    i have another question: i asked about these (time processing) and the attorney said it depends on what service center my husband filed my I-130 , if it was in nebraska, California or 2 more places i don't remember... now i am a bit confused becouse he filed my I-130 here in Peru, not there... and now i am asking if he must apply in USA?.

Thanks for your answer!
    Are you in the same situation?... are you waiting your visa too?. good luck for you too!