50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Unpaid Traffic Tickets

Last year I filed for a certificate of citizenship. Claiming citizenship through my father.

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/for...?r=12910948#12910948

As I later posted it all went well for me. I met a girl in school with a similar situation. I don't know all the details of her case just that her mother is a citizen.

This girl is only worried about one thing, and that's some unpaid traffic tickets from years ago. I assume she probably has a warrant out for her arrest.

As it was explained to me when I filed, She is already a citizen she is only asking it be recognized. So can she be denied because of her tickets?

Last year I filed for a certificate of citizenship. Claiming citizenship through my father.

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/for...?r=12910948#12910948

As I later posted it all went well for me. I met a girl in school with a similar situation. I don't know all the details of her case just that her mother is a citizen.

This girl is only worried about one thing, and that's some unpaid traffic tickets from years ago. I assume she probably has a warrant out for her arrest.

As it was explained to me when I filed, She is already a citizen she is only asking it be recognized. So can she be denied because of her tickets?

The best thing for her to do is to take care of the fines before she files anything.

Those are only infractions. Nothing to worry about.

I suggest paying off the tickets as soon as possible to eliminate any reasons they may have to deny your request.
    Always interested in the H1-B visa, the Eb-5 Visa Program and other Eb5 Investor Visa related issues.

Someone12
    I think ProudUSC will pay those pesky tickets for you...she has no respect for our laws, and will be happy to pony up some of the money she and her tax-cheat husband have stolen by hiring illegals....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    I think ProudUSC will pay those pesky tickets for you...she has no respect for our laws, and will be happy to pony up some of the money she and her tax-cheat husband have stolen by hiring illegals.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think one of these is in order:

Someone12
    bzzzzzzzzzzz....wherezzzzzzzzzzzz my money Proud....ple***zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz pay those tickets.......bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...oh look.....there'zzz some illegalzzzzzzzzzzzzzz working without permission over at ProudUSC's enema bag cleaning company.....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    bzzzzzzzzzzz....wherezzzzzzzzzzzz my money Proud....ple***zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz pay those tickets.......bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...oh look.....there'zzz some illegalzzzzzzzzzzzzzz working without permission over at ProudUSC's enema bag cleaning company..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bzzzzzzzzz up someone else's a.ss right now, okay? I'm not employed, you ****. And if you're not suffering from dementia, you knew that! Ugh. You're a pathetic person.