50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Laine Lawless quotes

Please comment - needless to say I think it's ridiculous but I am curious about what others think...

"Illegal immigrants are negatively impacting children and the American family in a very big way. That's the important message we need to get out."

"I hope they put them in prison for a long time. We cannot tolerate people transporting illegal aliens under the guise of humanitarian aide."

"Anytime they take to the streets, we'll burn a Mexican flag."

"If the Libertarian Party idea of open borders were implemented, I think 90% of Mexico would come here, and then who would the upper class of Mexico use to perform their domestic duties? Perhaps poor Americans whose wages have fallen so low due to "globalization" that they have been reduced to working for Third World wages."

"I wonder, will the immigrants of the guest worker program take over the jobs baby boomers are retiring from? Do you think any of our guest workers will come from industrialized nations and understand technology, so that they can do those kinds of jobs? Meanwhile, I have a statistic for Rep. Kolbe: 50% of all illegal border crossers come through Cochise County, where I live. What is the government going to DO about it?"

Please comment - needless to say I think it's ridiculous but I am curious about what others think...

"Illegal immigrants are negatively impacting children and the American family in a very big way. That's the important message we need to get out."

"I hope they put them in prison for a long time. We cannot tolerate people transporting illegal aliens under the guise of humanitarian aide."

"If the Libertarian Party idea of open borders were implemented, I think 90% of Mexico would come here, and then who would the upper class of Mexico use to perform their domestic duties? Perhaps poor Americans whose wages have fallen so low due to "globalization" that they have been reduced to working for Third World wages."

"I wonder, will the immigrants of the guest worker program take over the jobs baby boomers are retiring from? Do you think any of our guest workers will come from industrialized nations and understand technology, so that they can do those kinds of jobs? Meanwhile, I have a statistic for Rep. Kolbe: 50% of all illegal border crossers come through Cochise County, where I live. What is the government going to DO about it?"

Is this the same Lawless who wrote private email to Neo-Nazi group asking them to kill and maim illegals, keep Latinos out of school and use more imagination in torturing illegals?

Then no wonder and let's have some fun at her expence !

Therefore we must separate USC children from their parents!

It is way too costly to put coyotes in prison,
    and NO WAY we would want Mexicans to come here legally, so the best solution is to burn illegals in brick ovens, preferrably during the winter season so we can save on our heating costs!

And **** on it too!

<I really hope that these extremists, racists and alike come out from hiding, go out in the streets>

They already have, the illegal aliens have been demonstrating for over a month now.

The minute men seem to be acting peaceful as well.

Those peaceful mobs I saw on TV were shouting for "white people to go back to Boston". Nothing peaceful about that and the other Rhetoric they were spewing.