free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: administrative prossesing for k1 visa

hi , please smbd can tell me . I was on interview for my k1 visa , and looks like everything is ok only one thing they requested one more document from my fuence side it its return taxes for one more year , ( i bring only for 2009 but they want for 2008 as well), officer told me let him send by fax and then they will call me and i will come to drop them passport .my interview was on 18.03.10 now still not even one month but i am reading here on site that for some people this prossesing going for a years , iam getting scared . Or may be there is a diffrence between administrative prossesing for fuence visa and for imigrants. One more thing i am from uzbekistan , but i am resident in UAE Dubai working here for airlines and met my fuence in real life and he was stayed with me almost one year before he had to leave this country , When he leaved country and filed for me i was invited for embassy in UAE, we have lawer whi said should be no problem to get visa .Please if somebody had such a cases or heard smth let me know
    Thank you in advance

hi , please smbd can tell me . I was on interview for my k1 visa , and looks like everything is ok only one thing they requested one more document from my fuence side it its return taxes for one more year , ( i bring only for 2009 but they want for 2008 as well), officer told me let him send by fax and then they will call me and i will come to drop them passport .my interview was on 18.03.10 now still not even one month but i am reading here on site that for some people this prossesing going for a years , iam getting scared . Or may be there is a diffrence between administrative prossesing for fuence visa and for imigrants. One more thing i am from uzbekistan , but i am resident in UAE Dubai working here for airlines and met my fuence in real life and he was stayed with me almost one year before he had to leave this country , When he leaved country and filed for me i was invited for embassy in UAE, we have lawer whi said should be no problem to get visa .Please if somebody had such a cases or heard smth let me know
    Thank you in advance

As soon as yur fiance sends the tax, they will give you a visa. Samething happened to my fiancee. Main thing is the interview.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by roxy:
    Thank you in advance </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you really love this guy or are you just using him for a green card? Did you meet him on a sham marriage website? If you did you have to tell immigration you must be honest with them its the law!

yes i love this guy , and i met him in real live , then he even was staying with me here in Dubai , but then lost his job after crisis and had to go back to US, cos without job here to stay little bit difficult.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hifrhi:
    As soon as yur fiance sends the tax, they will give you a visa. Samething happened to my fiancee. Main thing is the interview. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    My fuence send his taxes( actually he sand lawer , and lawer shoud resend to embassy ) after 2 days ao once , now about 3 weeks not to hear from him

The problem will be how long he was unemployed and what his income in the U.S. was for the last two years.

thank you for your reply!
    yes i believe there is smth with his income , cos actually he didnt work for long period of time , thats why his father is co sponser and they send only for 2009 , and they request for 2008 from his father income .All this documents are ok . Anyway will see what to do ,just to wait

you are resident in Dubai same as he was. he was earning free tax money while working in Dubai. he may have not filed With IRS. If he did and its above the poverty level then you will get visa soon. It may take month or two tho because of security checkof two place ( your country as well ad Dubai). because you are resident of dubai not citizen. UAE law don't allow citizenship to others
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

yes i am resident , but when he was staying he was only on visit visa , he tried some works , but it not was not cost to mentioned about , it was kond of trial work .