50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I-485 Interview

A young man of about 30 years, had an interview on October 2007, for his I-485 filed by his USC Parents.
    After interview, Officer told him she can not issue him a stamp in his passport since the Name and background is pending.
    What should he do now,
    Any suggestions/Comments

A young man of about 30 years, had an interview on October 2007, for his I-485 filed by his USC Parents.
    After interview, Officer told him she can not issue him a stamp in his passport since the Name and background is pending.
    What should he do now,
    Any suggestions/Comments

Waiting is about all he can do. 5 months isn't long considering people can go for years waiting for the checks to come back.

If he's concerned, he can make an infopass appointment to see if that's still the hold up, but other than that, he just has to be patient.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Being a former employee of U.S. Government I know for sure that it do not take that long, wait for what thousands of applicants are waiting for.
    I hope the concern agency should worked out, its about time.

Today the family had received a letter from USCIS, informing they have to file I-485-A(supplement) form under I-485(i)
    Which is out of question.
    First of all he was a student at the time of filing I-485, due to his sickness he was unable to get admission, in 2007. due to mistake of a Student Adviser. When I talk to her she has no information how to get the informations and what she was suppose to do. When I showed her the laws, she try to put blam on USCIS.
    To cut long story short, Now USCIS had send them two forms I-485(i) to complete and pay $1000.00 penalty. Which they are now paying.
    The delay was from USCIS, not the applicant, for that reason it took so long to process the case, If all cases were process in time the Agency would not make money from allthese applicants.
    In case they have a pending cases of 147,000 X 1000 =$147,00000, This will be used in Iraq= Tax money

USCIS is a money making machine now a days for the Government, and they can spend that in Iraq.
    Instead of rolling that into this country.
    Look at the condition all over the uS. what happened in this 8 years.
    Vote for honest person. who cab do some thing for this great Country.

So now they want $1000.00, let see what next.
    God Bless America