free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: please help

I filed a I-130 for my husband in 2007 he has a expedited removal i would like to know if he will be able to immagrate, I know he needs to apply for a wavier I-601 and I-212.

what are his risk's? will the wavers get approved??

please help thank you and GOD BLESS

THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING!!!! WELL WE HAVE 3 KIDS, MY PARENT'S LIVE WITH US BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH ON SSI. I AM DIABETIC MY DAUGHTER HAS ASTHMA. HE HAS NO CRIMINAL RECORD. WE HAS HIS PRINTS RAN FROM THE STATE WE LIVE AND THEY CAME OUT CLEAR. WE HAD HIS FBI PRINTS RAN AND EVERYTHING IS GOOD BUT THE REMOVAL IN 1997

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING!

Yevette,

What are you doing??? Tired. Have to catch you later!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

what do you mean?"what am i doing"??

I'M SORRY BUT CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME AN EXAMPLE?

The 212 waiver is also a hardship waiver but very hard to get indeed. Usually, people who need the I-212 need also the 601 so that makes things worse.

Expedited removal comes with a 5-year ban unless it is applied to a Visa Waiver applicant. In such cases, the removal doesn't come with a ban and it's actually not a removal for purposes of the act.

- THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE -

thank you so much!! our lawer said that in ciudad juarez the cases were not being approved
    do you by any chance know any thing about that??

how do we apply for a to visa Waiver? I would really like to know..

The VWP provisions state that expedited removals do not count as removals and do not carry bans.

However, if the alien was not applying under VWP statutes, the expedited removal counts.

Waivers are difficult to get. Your best shot is to talk to an attorney specialized in waivers. A well documented waiver is more likely to succeed.

thank you sooo much. i don't know what to do. i am very confused. i don't want him to get barred for 10 years.