50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Someone please help

I have applied twice for my wife to get a visa, and I have appealed once. She was denied due to false claimage to American Citizenship. She never actually crossed into the US by claiming false citizenship, she had come into the US at age 17 illegally with the assistance of a "coyote." Thinking she was gonna get denied her Visa when she had her first interview, she told the immigration officer that she came into the US previously illegally by claiming she was an American Citizen. So that's why she got denied. But like I said it never actually went that way. How significant it is either way, I donno. But I am to my breaking point, I have appealed the initial decision, and the re-applied for her once more, and still nothing. And my son is two year olds and has spent 99% of his life living with her in Mexico, while I travel back and forth. IS there something, anything, I can do to end this 6 year nightmare and have my family live here legally, in the US where they belong? I just can't fathom my son living in mexico any longer, nor my wife of course, especially with all the drug cartel corruption that goes on over there. Any one of those crazy persons could find out my wife is married to an American, and assume I have alot of money, and kidnap my family for ransom. I need help, and I dont know what else I can do. Someone please help if you can.

I have applied twice for my wife to get a visa, and I have appealed once. She was denied due to false claimage to American Citizenship. She never actually crossed into the US by claiming false citizenship, she had come into the US at age 17 illegally with the assistance of a "coyote." Thinking she was gonna get denied her Visa when she had her first interview, she told the immigration officer that she came into the US previously illegally by claiming she was an American Citizen. So that's why she got denied. But like I said it never actually went that way. How significant it is either way, I donno. But I am to my breaking point, I have appealed the initial decision, and the re-applied for her once more, and still nothing. And my son is two year olds and has spent 99% of his life living with her in Mexico, while I travel back and forth. IS there something, anything, I can do to end this 6 year nightmare and have my family live here legally, in the US where they belong? I just can't fathom my son living in mexico any longer, nor my wife of course, especially with all the drug cartel corruption that goes on over there. Any one of those crazy persons could find out my wife is married to an American, and assume I have alot of money, and kidnap my family for ransom. I need help, and I dont know what else I can do. Someone please help if you can.

I'm trying to find a nice way to put this, but there really isn't so I'm just going to dig right in with apologies in advance for sounding harsh ...

Whether she told the truth or not, she informed an officer of the USCIS, under oath, that she had made a false claim to US Citizenship. There's no going back on that and no way to get around the permanent ban she now has.

Have you thought about Australia?
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

...with all due respect, your wife does NOT "belong" in the United States.

Your son is most likely an American citizen - with his American citizenship claimed through you if he had the misfortune to be born in that dump to our south - so, he has a right to live in America.

If only your wife hadn't initially thought that she was too important to respect America's laws and sovereignty, you wouldn't be in this position. She can always sponsor you to immigrate to Mexico...and you can jump through their bureaucratic hoops. Oooooh, and I would recommend that you don't think about becoming an illegal alien in Mexico...they'll throw you in Jail. I hear that Mexico doesn't like illegals!

On another note, I hope that the Mexican authorities are treating your American son with due cultural sensitivity and respect...providing him with opportunities to retain his American culture and language. I hope that they don't expect him to speak Spanish!!!

I'll add that false claim to American citizenship is a lifetime bar. Sorry. But, it is what it is.

If you guys can't settle in Mexico as a family, could you consider border living so you can at least get together more often? Your son needs both parents.

Someone12
    who the eff are you to decide who should post their opinions on this site??/ All you and your ethically challenged 'associates' want is money....for doing virtually nothing.
    Question: can you or your greedy company guarantee someone a visa? A green card? Do you have authority over our consular or border officials???? Answer (the honest one): NO. So go ply your trade elsewhere....or go join tv evangelists....you are so alike.

Munoz...no doubt the professional anchor baby! Perhaps if you had managed to graduate high school you wouldn't have to give your business a foreign-language name.

Anyhow, keep on pandering to illegals...it's people like you who ensure that amnesty will NEVER pass, so keep up the great work.

Well, devil. You will have to tell me about this place where you live where being fluent in two languages is congruent with being uneducated. (?)
    Document Translations
    Immigration Applications
    Interpretation Services
    Notarizations

Someone12
    Say Munoz....did you get a 'D-' in ethics class or just an 'F'?