50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: More Hate And Kidnapping From Olde Moron's Religion Of Body Parts

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    New name, the Religion of Kidnapping. So far no Muslims were kidnappped by "Jesusists" today.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now hold your horses there. I am the guy who makes a.sses of people who worship Bible and truly still believe that the Earth was created in 6 days.

To say Religion of Body Parts and Kidnapping is my religion is to directly imply that I am also believer in Biblical horsec.rap (because that's what Muslims believe,even though many idiots may not realize it, but they believe in the same sort of horsec.rap that Jesusists believe except some minor disagreement about who p.ooped when and where and who ate what).

However, unlike you all, duma.ss idiots , be it Jesusitts or Jihadists, I don't give a c.rap about tons of lies that you fraudsters pass for Holy Books and I consider you both terrorists and barbaric criminals that must be tamed in order to bring harmony and good life to normal peoples' lives.

Well, I do not really consider you all to be thAt bad, since I give a pass to individuals who exercise their right and freedom of consciousness and practice their religion in the privacy of their temples, homes and even congregations. So as long as those things don't interfere with politics and don't cause a mayhem and murder , as often [lately] case is, I couldn't care less if you chose to worship Santa Claus.

Keep your Khaled Sheik Mohammeds and Brewicks in nicely sealed cages, leave to the State the States' business and you won't see me making a.sses of you again.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

The village idiot speaketh. Well, you attack peaceful Christians but ignore your friends in Al Queda.