free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Racist Obama Attacks Policemen for Doing their Job

Just because a white police officer arrested yet another one of Obama's criminal friends, Obama says it was stupid and racist despite admitting he doesn't even knows the facts. This is the "experience" that Sotomayer endorses. Facts are not important. Everything to Obama and Sotomayer is about racism.

Stupid Obama

Just because a white police officer arrested yet another one of Obama's criminal friends, Obama says it was stupid and racist despite admitting he doesn't even knows the facts. This is the "experience" that Sotomayer endorses. Facts are not important. Everything to Obama and Sotomayer is about racism.

Stupid Obama

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:

Stupid Obama </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fact is that alot is about racism in this country. Wake up SOM.... people are not just dreaming that stuff up.

What is really cool though is that in America you can call someone stupid and get away with it as long as you say....just kidding!!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Typical Obama, but the Obama monkey got burned on this one.

Well MIR found the best pic that portrays Obama on this one... foot in mouth disease

Black monkey White inbred --- They all will be having a HAPPY HOUR beer peace making in the White House!

300 Million Are watching!!! Taking notes!!!

ILW Will Be off The charts!!! The 10 top Threads Soon Will Supply the necessary THIS!!!! ILW RULES!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Imagine not having all the facts , yet making a decision based on gut. This is who has their finger on the red button... and I thought Palin was scarry. Does not give me a warm feeling here

The other thing that is being overlooked here is this is not about race. Obama was race baiting when he brought up the black man and hispanic racial profiling stuff.

This story was about a man who got arrogant and mouthy with the police. This is generally what happens. Mr. articulate reverted to the "yo momma" street talk to further being disrepectful to the officer. I do not see race playing any part in this arrest, other than henry Gates making an issue out of it, and Obama blindly following with his stupid take on the topic.

Even more stupid, inviting them both to have a "beer" further promoting alcohol as a means to solve issues. What a ****. why not a cup of tea or cappucino or anything that does not impair thinking.

Already the beer companies are ready to capitalize on what beer is going to be chosen to drink. watch the stereotypes fly.

God help us

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    Imagine not having all the facts , yet making a decision based on gut. This is who has their finger on the red button... and I thought Palin was scarry. Does not give me a warm feeling here

The other thing that is being overlooked here is this is not about race. Obama was race baiting when he brought up the black man and hispanic racial profiling stuff.

This story was about a man who got arrogant and mouthy with the police. This is generally what happens. Mr. articulate reverted to the "yo momma" street talk to further being disrepectful to the officer. I do not see race playing any part in this arrest, other than henry Gates making an issue out of it, and Obama blindly following with his stupid take on the topic.

Even more stupid, inviting them both to have a "beer" further promoting alcohol as a means to solve issues. What a ****. why not a cup of tea or cappucino or anything that does not impair thinking.

Already the beer companies are ready to capitalize on what beer is going to be chosen to drink. watch the stereotypes fly.

God help us </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It will stimulate the economy - c'mon you have to agree!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It will stimulate the economy - c'mon you have to agree! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Budweiser yes. heineken no

Samuel Adams yes. corona no

Miller yes guiness no