free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Josephine Schmo - Josie Jo

Josephine Schmo :

You may think you are fooling people on this forum but this is not the case; if you have admitted of having 7-8 other IDs, still it does not give you a right to create more impersonating IDs on this forum. Please do not post under IDs Fresh Taco and Bob Singh. Try to stick to the original ID that you have.

- Fresh Taco always protects Josephine Schmo.

- To divert people's mind Josephine Schmo attacks Fresh Taco but Fresh Taco never writes anything bad in reply to that. However, Fresh Taco can argue till death with Depo Man when it comes to debate.

- Josephine Schmo has already admitted that 2 different IDs can be online on this forum from the same computer if you use 2 different browsers.

- Fresh Taco has no immigration question like Josephine Schmo. They both take part in stupid things and they are on this forum for time pass. Please get a life or psychiatric help.

- Time pattern of their visit on this forum is same.

- Truth has already provided similarities of Fresh Taco and Josephine Schmo.

- Josephine Schmo stopped argument with Truth; Fresh Taco stopped argument with Truth.

- Josephine Schmo had problem with SAMMY; she started stupid posting under Bob Singh to make Indians look stupid because she wrote to SAMMY if she trusted her Americans over Indian SAMMY.

- Josephine Schmo admitted that she makes those IDs when the forum is boring and creates funny posts; she has done it several times under IDs habib, papi_chulo etc. now Bob Singh is new Josephine Schmo because she is lonely and the world is boring for her.

- Everyone notices that all these IDs do not have any immigration questions; they do not help anyone with their questions. They never take part in immigration debate. They are here for time pass. You may find it amusing but you are messing up this forum.

Please do not play childish games and leave us alone with immigration concerns.

Josephine Schmo :

You may think you are fooling people on this forum but this is not the case; if you have admitted of having 7-8 other IDs, still it does not give you a right to create more impersonating IDs on this forum. Please do not post under IDs Fresh Taco and Bob Singh. Try to stick to the original ID that you have.

- Fresh Taco always protects Josephine Schmo.

- To divert people's mind Josephine Schmo attacks Fresh Taco but Fresh Taco never writes anything bad in reply to that. However, Fresh Taco can argue till death with Depo Man when it comes to debate.

- Josephine Schmo has already admitted that 2 different IDs can be online on this forum from the same computer if you use 2 different browsers.

- Fresh Taco has no immigration question like Josephine Schmo. They both take part in stupid things and they are on this forum for time pass. Please get a life or psychiatric help.

- Time pattern of their visit on this forum is same.

- Truth has already provided similarities of Fresh Taco and Josephine Schmo.

- Josephine Schmo stopped argument with Truth; Fresh Taco stopped argument with Truth.

- Josephine Schmo had problem with SAMMY; she started stupid posting under Bob Singh to make Indians look stupid because she wrote to SAMMY if she trusted her Americans over Indian SAMMY.

- Josephine Schmo admitted that she makes those IDs when the forum is boring and creates funny posts; she has done it several times under IDs habib, papi_chulo etc. now Bob Singh is new Josephine Schmo because she is lonely and the world is boring for her.

- Everyone notices that all these IDs do not have any immigration questions; they do not help anyone with their questions. They never take part in immigration debate. They are here for time pass. You may find it amusing but you are messing up this forum.

Please do not play childish games and leave us alone with immigration concerns.

Grow up.
    Formerly Josephine Schmo

F.Y.I.

My Day:

Went to bed at aprox. 6:30 a.m. (Stayed up to offer my neighbor a ride to work instead of taking the bus in the pouring rain)

Got up aprox. 12:15 pm

Took my neighbor on errands from aprox. 1 pm - 2:00 pm

Got phone call 2:11 pm from co-worker that she has been transferred out of my store and that another store was flooded out

Mian and I went to my store. Bridge was closed, had to detour, got there aprox. 2:45 pm

Talked to co-workers and my boss, told her I refuse to be transferred out and volunteered for flood cleanup tomorrow. She appreciated my loyalty

Left aprox 3:10 pm

WOULD YOU LIKE THE VIDEO TAPE?

Got home, hung out at neighbors, came in and found water damage on my window sills

Called the landlord

Took pics of water damaged and cleaned up

Co-worker called and told me she was online

Chatted with her, posted on ILW

Ate dinner aprox. 6:30 pm (cold beans, gross, took forever to open the can cause of my thumb)

Supposed to go to Walmart at 7 pm, if my neighbor feels like it

Yes, I have fake names, yes, I have 2 browsers.
    I can't even use I.E., everytime I do, I crash. I have done everything to fix it, need new computer.

I'm flattered you think I am brilliant enough to fake all those names, even down to having conversations with myself.

You are fired from Velma job.
    Formerly Josephine Schmo