publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Where is Apology to American People?

Ok...So NY Post printed a parody cartoon and racist people like Al Sharpton used it to his political propaganda claiming the cartoon to be racist. Of course, we all know very well that was not the intention of the guy who created the cartoon. Yet, blacks all over America are screaming and rallying.

Now Holder who called entire America cowards and racist, mainly Whites, which was outright and direct, yet there is no fuzz from Black people saying he should apologize to Americans for calling them "COWARDS".

One Senator in the past had called Americans whinners and he lost his job. Why is Holder still holding his job? Oh I get it, a Black President is running the show.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Ok...So NY Post printed a parody cartoon and racist people like Al Sharpton used it to his political propaganda claiming the cartoon to be racist. Of course, we all know very well that was not the intention of the guy who created the cartoon. Yet, blacks all over America are screaming and rallying.

Now Holder who called entire America cowards and racist, mainly Whites, which was outright and direct, yet there is no fuzz from Black people saying he should apologize to Americans for calling them "COWARDS".

One Senator in the past had called Americans whinners and he lost his job. Why is Holder still holding his job? Oh I get it, a Black President is running the show.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:

One Senator in the past had called Americans whinners and he lost his job. Why is Holder still holding his job? Oh I get it, a Black President is running the show. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, please do tell us in your own words, what the intention of the guy that created the cartoon was. I'd be very interested in your view.
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by a9b3h5:

One Senator in the past had called Americans whinners and he lost his job. Why is Holder still holding his job? Oh I get it, a Black President is running the show. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Your bigotry is showing A9!
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

a9 a bigot? No surely not?
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:

So, please do tell us in your own words, what the intention of the guy that created the cartoon was. I'd be very interested in your view. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you even follow the politics properly? The cartoon was about shooting the stimulus bill down. Obama did not write the bill, it was by that stupid woman Nancy Pelosi. The parody was geared towards her but nowadays anything you say has depiction of black people and there is a big hoopla by media and filthy politicians.