free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: ASAP !!! PLEASE YOUR HELP...N-400

Hi ,
    My freind get into situation today so Im trying to help him.

He merride women few years ago and they been together (they really love eachother and they lived together).
    He got his GC (10 years) and he submit N-400.
    He went to the USCIS office today to check the status on his application (he was nearby).

The officer let him inside and told him the N-400 officer have time now and he can take care of you now... he finaly did.

The officer ask him questions and he fail in the exam so he told him to come back in 2 month so he can study for his exam for next time.

my freind and his wife seperate in the last few month ... AFTER he apply for his citizenship.

the officer ask him questions about his wife and my freind said they still together and we lived here ... bla bla bla.
    The officer type all this info. in the computer and printout and let my freind sign.

After he left the office , the officer called the wife and she didnt know about the interview , they ask her questions such as ... you still together and she said NO , we been together we lived together but now we seperate ..

My freind could not come down and he worried , he didnt even think about seperate with his wife , that was a real marriage.... really !!!!

He's really worried so much today and im trying to get some info for him.

what should he do at this point , what will happen to the application ? what the INS can do to him ?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Hi ,
    My freind get into situation today so Im trying to help him.

He merride women few years ago and they been together (they really love eachother and they lived together).
    He got his GC (10 years) and he submit N-400.
    He went to the USCIS office today to check the status on his application (he was nearby).

The officer let him inside and told him the N-400 officer have time now and he can take care of you now... he finaly did.

The officer ask him questions and he fail in the exam so he told him to come back in 2 month so he can study for his exam for next time.

my freind and his wife seperate in the last few month ... AFTER he apply for his citizenship.

the officer ask him questions about his wife and my freind said they still together and we lived here ... bla bla bla.
    The officer type all this info. in the computer and printout and let my freind sign.

After he left the office , the officer called the wife and she didnt know about the interview , they ask her questions such as ... you still together and she said NO , we been together we lived together but now we seperate ..

My freind could not come down and he worried , he didnt even think about seperate with his wife , that was a real marriage.... really !!!!

He's really worried so much today and im trying to get some info for him.

what should he do at this point , what will happen to the application ? what the INS can do to him ?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Wow, he has committed several federal felonies in writing. He could be arrested and prosecuted. Run back to where he came from.

No ,
    Please ... Any other sugges..
    thnx

PLEASE SOMONE !!!
    CAN THEY TAKE HIS GREEN CARD ?

I assume it was based on 3yrs marriage to the US Citizen. He could be denied Citizenship because if based on marriage to a USC, you must still be married to them up to and including the Oath ceremony as only then do you become a USC yourself. I don't know if they would revoke the GC though. Ask a good immigration lawyer.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">my freind and his wife seperate in the last few month ... AFTER he apply for his citizenship. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Herein probably lies the problem. How long had your friend been married prior to the separation? If 3 years (2 years, 9 mos at which time he submitted N-400), he needs to be married (not separated) to qualify for citizenship. If he's separated, he needs to wait until he's had his permanent resident card 4 years, 9 months before he can apply for citizenship.

1st thing- his citizenship will be denied because he lied.
    2nd thing- he MAY lose his green card, but unlikely because it seems to be a bona fide marriage
    3rd thing- when his citizenship is denied, he may have problems applying again because of hte lying- he has fraud/misrepresentation on the record now...