50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: atlanta office updates

Hi guys! I am new just found about this board afew weeks ago..

As stated earlier on I am married to a USC , I filed for my 1-485,I-130, on 7th of march 2003 at the Atlanta office and was just given a small receipt with no receipt number thus making it hard to find my case status online. A week ago, I my husband called the 1800 number asking about my case and was told he will be getting something in the mail..

Today I got some mail from the atl office marked STATUS INQUIRY saying i QUOTE ` This office has received your correspondence. We realize that your application is very important therefore, to serve you more efficiently, this informal method enables us to provide a more prompt response. Currently, we are processing applications for Adjustment of status received August 2003. Applications must be processed in the order in which they are filed. Your case is awaiting documents.'

My question is, What documents do you think they are waiting for? and from who? Does anybody have any news or recent interviews at the atl office? Has anyone filed at the atl office? what kind of receipt did you get? Kindly advise. God bless u all.
    thanking you.

Hi guys! I am new just found about this board afew weeks ago..

As stated earlier on I am married to a USC , I filed for my 1-485,I-130, on 7th of march 2003 at the Atlanta office and was just given a small receipt with no receipt number thus making it hard to find my case status online. A week ago, I my husband called the 1800 number asking about my case and was told he will be getting something in the mail..

Today I got some mail from the atl office marked STATUS INQUIRY saying i QUOTE ` This office has received your correspondence. We realize that your application is very important therefore, to serve you more efficiently, this informal method enables us to provide a more prompt response. Currently, we are processing applications for Adjustment of status received August 2003. Applications must be processed in the order in which they are filed. Your case is awaiting documents.'

My question is, What documents do you think they are waiting for? and from who? Does anybody have any news or recent interviews at the atl office? Has anyone filed at the atl office? what kind of receipt did you get? Kindly advise. God bless u all.
    thanking you.

You should have file your I-485,I-130 at Texas Service Center, which serve your area, by now you might have received the Notice Of Action with some information what is goining on with your papers.
    With that slip you can not check your status, as such it dosen't have SRC number,which is required to check you status in the system.
    SRC is the registration number alloted to the application received at Service Center.
    Atlanta Office, may check your papers and ask for approval from Service Center, and process your case or they might have sent your papers to TSC for approval.
    Always try to mail your documents via Certified Retuned Receipt.
    Now you had to waite and see how long it takes to get in line.They are already processing August 2003 applications.
    If your documents are in order and approved by the Center, then it might come within three to four months time since you have already file in March 2003. Best of Luck.