50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Vote for the Dream act @ Change.org

I know illegal immigration topics can be debated ad nauseum on this board,but I couldn't help but feel sorry for this particular few after reading most of their comments at Change.org.I'm personally for the Free single payer healthcare idea,but since this is an immigration forum I think the Dream act would be more relevant.

I know illegal immigration topics can be debated ad nauseum on this board,but I couldn't help but feel sorry for this particular few after reading most of their comments at Change.org.I'm personally for the Free single payer healthcare idea,but since this is an immigration forum I think the Dream act would be more relevant.

Yeah...first pass a bill that will restrict ridiculous malpractice lawsuits and put a cap on monetary damages, then you will have an affordable health care. Lawyers lurking every corner of the streets to **** money makes it harder to reduce the cost. Who do you think in the end pays the money? WE.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

From that website: "Why do places such as Cuba and Costa Rica have such good healthcare systems when they spend so little on healthcare?"

Anyone who believes in communist propaganda deserves what they get. We have socialized medicine for the past 20 years and have this disaster on our hands. Further socialization is not going to fix it. These "free" medical care systems are a fraud. The problem we face today is that everybody wants things to be free; free food, free housing, etc... But in my book, you have to earn things and not steal from others. That is all these "free" programs are; legalized looting. We need to bring back Capitalism. I remember when we had a Capitalist medical system and it was better and cheaper than this mess.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lyric:
    I know illegal immigration topics can be debated ad nauseum on this board,but I couldn't help but feel sorry for this particular few after reading most of their comments at Change.org.I'm personally for the Free single payer healthcare idea,but since this is an immigration forum I think the Dream act would be more relevant. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Lyric,

Thanks for the link.
    Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

This is stupid !!!