free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost

I finally lowered my guard when i entered this forum...finally my ears are no longer deaf
    I am in a situation i proudly got myself into
    I have been with my husband for 4 years married just now 2 months ago ...i am consience of the consequinces but not necessarily well informed on the laws...consulted with a lawyer who explained the options to me basically my husband was brought here underage by his parents undocummented of course and has stayed everysince childhood....he will be banned for 10 years only option a hardship waiver rarely approved ...their are no health reasons for the hardship, and im not sure of the exceptions for this all i know is i refuse to let this punishment seperate me from my husband who in my eyes never broke any crime...i can prove a very good moral character on his part and that our marriage is in good faith i am willing to leave my country and be banned for 10 years once it is necessary but i would like to fight for my and my childrens right to be here in our country and try my best to not take my childrens education opportunities away from them
    please help if you have any information on the hardship waiver exceptions and if their is anything we can do to fix this legal situation i have already submitted the petition for alien relative and i am awaiting response
    I have a dream

I finally lowered my guard when i entered this forum...finally my ears are no longer deaf
    I am in a situation i proudly got myself into
    I have been with my husband for 4 years married just now 2 months ago ...i am consience of the consequinces but not necessarily well informed on the laws...consulted with a lawyer who explained the options to me basically my husband was brought here underage by his parents undocummented of course and has stayed everysince childhood....he will be banned for 10 years only option a hardship waiver rarely approved ...their are no health reasons for the hardship, and im not sure of the exceptions for this all i know is i refuse to let this punishment seperate me from my husband who in my eyes never broke any crime...i can prove a very good moral character on his part and that our marriage is in good faith i am willing to leave my country and be banned for 10 years once it is necessary but i would like to fight for my and my childrens right to be here in our country and try my best to not take my childrens education opportunities away from them
    please help if you have any information on the hardship waiver exceptions and if their is anything we can do to fix this legal situation i have already submitted the petition for alien relative and i am awaiting response
    I have a dream

You won't find the kind of help, support and step by step advise you need here. Check out immigrate2us.net

Gueritales

NeedHelpFast is correct. You probably will not find any help here. Most people on this web site only use it as a way to degrade any one who ask for help. Especially, if one of the people involved is undocumented. I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around. One day these people will have to answer for the hurt they have caused with their words. It is funny. Some people who post on this web site are considered abusers. It is possible to abuse people with words. But, they really don't care. I know people think it is the parents' fault for what it is happening to these American children whose parents are undocumented. It is the argument that a parent who breaks the law has children who suffer. This is true. Those parents also get the chance to make restitution for their crimes. They get a second chance. It is kind of odd that thieves, drug dealers, molesters, and even some murderers, get second chances. For some reason we can't give people who came across a line in the sand to work, a second chance. There was a country song, "What if Jesus Comes Back Like That." I also realize that in this day and time most people don't believe in God. The closer the end gets, they will start looking for him. How could anyone, anywhere, harm one of God's children? I watch the news everyday about babies and children being thrown away, tortured, molested, and killed. My heart aches and tears fall to see any child made to suffer when it is within our power to stop it. Everyone says you can't save the world. Well, most of these people in this country don't even try. The only thing they know to do is open their mouth and let it flap. Trash is all I ever hear coming out. I am sure there will be post attacking me. Calling me a bleeding heart. Well, I guess I would have to say that they are absolutely right. I am very proud to be a person who does everything in my power to help someone else. I also understand people in this country are afraid. They are reacting out of a fear of change. It is understandable people fear what they don't understand. People are genuinely afraid of loosing their jobs. There are afraid of their neighbors turning into turf wars. For years a lot of cities have been dealing with turf wars, not only involving Hispanic gangs. I have a question for posters. Why do you fear these people so? I understand people wait years to come here legally. But, even the ones who come legally can get treated badly. Everyone says that the problem is not legal immigration, it is illegal immigration. Do any of you believe that if these people had the money to get visas, they would come here? Most come here to work. If they had the money, there would be no reason to come. Let's face it the only real, basic problem is with people colored brown. If the situation were reversed and it was a group of French, Italian, English, Australian, most people wouldn't even think twice. Let it be said that there are undocumented from these countries here now. Not the point. The point is the color most people see is brown. From the other countries most people would be white. There would really be no way to tell one white person from another. Now, with Hispanics being a large majority of the undocumented, people only have the color of skin to use in profiling them. After ICE separates brown from white, that is when they check the status. In those raids they conducted, did they check every person in the plants or only the brown skinned ones? I believe I have read that in one of the plants people where separated first. I wonder were the whites and blacks let go without being checked. Can anyone tell me?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I believe I have read that in one of the plants people where separated first. I wonder were the whites and blacks let go without being checked. Can anyone tell me? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Djim, I believe for the most part, you are correct about the raids. They normally separate the people who look to be of Hispanic dissent. However, I have read about a few raids (one recently in North Carolina) where white and black people were pulled aside as well (probably so ICE couldn't be charged with racial profiling). Unfortunatly, they are targeting businesses that are known for predominantly hiring Hispanic laborers. So, in my opinion, ICE is intentionally utilizing racial profiling in carrying out these raids. I believe these raids to be in violation of certain Constitutional rights.

thank you for replying and it is very relieving to read i am not the only one that believes these punishments are not human like..in my personal situation and im positive many others as well these people are even brought here underage by their parents!!! where is the criminal activity on their part??? who cares right....WRONG!!! and these trash talkers are the ones who will be dishing out the tax dollars paying for christmas help welfare and all the other assistance im gonna need when he is tooken away from his family and child. currently together yeah we have 2 new cars a owned home and not one drop of debt....but can you imagine what these immigration charges and punishments is doing to that not only will cause me to lose my job but all the mentioned above..and your right these people dont care all they want to do is blame every uss problem on undocumented and illegal immigrants which technically doesnt have anything to do with it yes there are bad apples on the trees but that goes for everything...what i truely believe is another martin luther king needs to be born...
    if anyone can play the part please post your resumes...(sorry my humor is escaping me)
    I have a dream

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gueritales:
    ...he will be banned for 10 years only option a hardship waiver rarely approved ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Who says that harship waivers are rarely approved? Some countries have a procentage as high as 80-90%. It depends a lot of the country of your husband's origin. If he is from Mexico, the consulate there is not known as the most strict one. On the contrary.

thank you aneri, that is the exact information i am trying to find out the very expensive lawyer we consulted with didnt even want to discuss the waiver very much do to the "very rare circumstance they approve them"
    I have a dream

Someone12
    &lt;sniffle sniffle&gt;...gosh....gimme a Kleenex...&lt;sniffle sniffle&gt;

davdah

I would not jump so quickly to blame the illegals for the loss of a decent wage. I have realized a person's check has not risen in years while the standard of living has. That has been coming for years. If you remember it used to take only 1 income for a family to live nice. If anyone should carry the blame it should be big business and government. They are the ones who held the door wide open. I also see that people have trouble everyday paying their bills. Who should we blame for the rising cost? Think about it. If illegals work for less money and jobs are outsourced for cheap labor. Why do items cost the same or more? Who makes that profit? I agree whole heartedly businesses and the government should be punished, but not at the expense of the undocumented people. I feel it is totally Un-American to accuse of group of people, who are only trying to better themselves, for every crisis this country is having. That is not what we are. You know there are a lot of things wrong in this country. Do you believe the bridge collapsing in Minnesota was the fault of illegals? No it was the fault of the government for not maintaining our country. Can we blame illegals for the war in Iraq? I find it utterly ridiculous that illegals are blamed for the shape of the economy. Most are glad for $5.00 an hour. Most don't understand that the job is worth more money. The companies have been using all of us for years to get rich. They just found a faster way to **** us. To lay the blame solely at the feet of the illegals is just not right. That is my problem with this whole situation, which I consider Un-American. To blame a group of people at the lower end of the income ladder for the lack of a decent check is preposterous. The government and business have dealt this hand to the American people. After all, they are at the top of that income ladder. Haven't we all said that money talks.