free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: UNITED 93

Michael
    I saw the movie United 93. I felt that it moved too slowly in the begnning showing all the typical boarding and take off of a routine flight. I guess that the point was that it was so typical. However there were some interesting facts that I learned:

1) UA93 was delayed on the ground so that the passengers were alerted to what was going on; only the inefficiency at Newark saved the Capital from being hit.
    2)The US had only 4 planes available to intercept any hi*******s; 2 of them were unarmed; The FAA would not give them permission to take off
    3) The military was alerted 4 minutes after UA 93 crashed into the ground that it was hijacked and the closest military jets were 100 miles away
    4) Even after the first flight, AA11, dissapeared off the radar over Manhattan and the FAA heard of a "small plane" crashing into the first tower, they did not make the connection that it was the same plane
    5) The military had no plan whatsoever to deal with hi*******s

I knew that our response on 9/11 was bad but this movie really made me aware of how unprepared we were to deal with the unimaginable.

The ending of the movie was deeply moving that made me feel proud because on that one day, we were all UNITED !

Michael
    I saw the movie United 93. I felt that it moved too slowly in the begnning showing all the typical boarding and take off of a routine flight. I guess that the point was that it was so typical. However there were some interesting facts that I learned:

1) UA93 was delayed on the ground so that the passengers were alerted to what was going on; only the inefficiency at Newark saved the Capital from being hit.
    2)The US had only 4 planes available to intercept any hi*******s; 2 of them were unarmed; The FAA would not give them permission to take off
    3) The military was alerted 4 minutes after UA 93 crashed into the ground that it was hijacked and the closest military jets were 100 miles away
    4) Even after the first flight, AA11, dissapeared off the radar over Manhattan and the FAA heard of a "small plane" crashing into the first tower, they did not make the connection that it was the same plane
    5) The military had no plan whatsoever to deal with hi*******s

I knew that our response on 9/11 was bad but this movie really made me aware of how unprepared we were to deal with the unimaginable.

The ending of the movie was deeply moving that made me feel proud because on that one day, we were all UNITED !

How is this movie relevant to the immigration issues?

Michael
    Because immigrants hijacked the planes???

Apparently those hijackers were Mexicans !!!

That's why I am opposed to ****-worker amnesty program !!!

Michael
    They look and sound like Mexicans ! But Moslems are even below Mexicans on the evolution scale !!!

I didn't know mexicans were on these planes

Michael... what about the immigrants who died in the WTC? Do you know these towers housed a bulk of immigrants working in the financial sector in NYC as well.

In anyway, you are a bigot, KKK of the 21st new century and move on with your hatred of any persons who intends to immigrate to the US.

Michael
    I am not a bigot !!! I love and support all immigrants that love America !!! Just because I hate terrorists and evil people does not mean I am a bigot !! I do not like a Mexican Flag in my face !! If you love America and support America 100 % thenwaive the American flag and I will be the FIRST to welcome you. If you do not love America, then GET OUT !!!!