50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone12 and explora ..Why Are tey a big Loosers and Haters and Racists ?

Why Are they ? all what they do is just Sit in their freakin pc Making ppl feel down no matter how easier their cases .. they are just a sach freakin dub loosers pppl not supose to be a live

Why Are they ? all what they do is just Sit in their freakin pc Making ppl feel down no matter how easier their cases .. they are just a sach freakin dub loosers pppl not supose to be a live

florida2001,

You might want to rethink including me in that statement. I detest the very thought of S12 and his racist statements toward anything that smells illegal Obviously you've not paid attention to the many articles I've posted on CollegeStudent's Illegal Mexican Exploitation thread. I'm far from being racist, etc. You've jumped to conclusions on this one.

SO WHAT ARE YOU GONNA CALL THIS ????!!!!!!!!!!!

explora
    Power Member
    Posted September 25, 2007 10:18 PM Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by Someone12:
    no one pities you, $hithead....you are just a lying thieving visa cheat...nothing more....and worse, you can't spell for $hit. Oh, look up the word 'racism' -- you see, illegals and thieves aren't a race (merely a disease)...so crawl back under the pile of manure that spawned you.

Did somebody press S12's 'rewind button' to replay the same 'ol same 'ol attempt at intimidation b.s.?

Florida2001 is just another criminal illegal alien who was deported from America. He was deported straight from detention...driven to the airport by I.C.E agents. Obviously, he's bitter and twisted, and his deportation has sent him off the deep end.

Thankfully, he's no longer in America...and has zero chance of returning, no matter how many illiterate threads he starts on this forum or how many insults he throws around. Or, indeed, how many village idiots he dates and gets engaged to.

......Anyway .. If i am Wrong Than .. Forgive me and sorry for missunderstood.. Thank u for HELP !

Florida2001 just broke Explora's liberal bleeding heart (ROFL) Then he is too stupid to actually read and understand one of her posts that he uses as "evidence" in a feeble attempt to make his point.

He's way too stupid to be in America...we're happy that he's gone!!

Florida2001,

Disregard those statements by the anti-immigrants. They make every attempt to zap all hope from from a person. It's just an intimidation attempt from them. Regardless of your situation you know what you need and should do. You most certainly are adjusting to your life as it is right now and you must persevere in all your endeavors regardless of negative feedback you find on this board.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
    Florida2001 just broke Explora's liberal bleeding heart (ROFL) Then he is too stupid to actually read and understand one of her posts that he uses as "evidence" in a feeble attempt to make his point.

He's way too stupid to be in America...we're happy that he's gone!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, TURD:

You shouldn't call anyone stupid, since I had to tell you FOUR TIMES that the word "feable" does not exist. A normal person needs to be explained just once, not four times, to understand such a simple fact. By the way, the meaning of the noun turd (Pronunciation: 't&rd) is:

1 sometimes vulgar : a piece of fecal matter
    2 usually vulgar : a contemptible person

Someone12
    whatever names you wish to call me, floridavisacheatingthief, I can still spell....for example, DOUCHEBAG = a visa cheat that calls himself 'florida2001'...a perfect description.....oh yes, I think you mean "loser"..."looser" no doubt refers to the relative elasticity of your idiot wife's er, clam.