Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K-1 Visa Interview in Islamabad

Only three questions asked:

q1
    how do u know her?

ans: she was my neighbor in lahore.

q2
    where she was born and why she was in Lahore

ans: she was brong in faisalabad and reason that she was in Lahore that her father was working in lahore and also her grand mother lives in lahore

q3
    do u have any engagement party and show me her picture

no because of her grandmother she was seriously ill and also her parents are in usa

then i showed him her one picture

he gives me a green paper and visa payment slip and told that will hold my passport for 2 months for some admin work and return it through american express mail.

Only three questions asked:

q1
    how do u know her?

ans: she was my neighbor in lahore.

q2
    where she was born and why she was in Lahore

ans: she was brong in faisalabad and reason that she was in Lahore that her father was working in lahore and also her grand mother lives in lahore

q3
    do u have any engagement party and show me her picture

no because of her grandmother she was seriously ill and also her parents are in usa

then i showed him her one picture

he gives me a green paper and visa payment slip and told that will hold my passport for 2 months for some admin work and return it through american express mail.

Did you call Malik Papish?
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Malik Papish is busy fixing Obama's citizenship documents. Therefore, he is no longer available.

Great. Another terrorist comes to America.

SOM

This country is for everyone. If not you, yours forefathers were also immigrants. You all who pretend to be American should see your family tree. Lately, this board is full of prejudice peoples.

Someone12
    sorry Tak, but MY country is not for everyone...it's not for visa cheats, and sham marriage practitioners. Your family tree likely is full of nuts and rotten figs.

I have no prejudice against Malik Papish!
    Please exclude me from the list of prejudiced people, Tak!
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tak:
    SOM

This country is for everyone. If not you, yours forefathers were also immigrants. You all who pretend to be American should see your family tree. Lately, this board is full of prejudice peoples. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not Prejudiced like you think, Not Racial!!!

Many Americans Lived Long with Morals, values, ethics. Do Not LIE! Do not CHEAT! Do not STEAL!!! Meant Something!!! Important!!! Some from afar Disregard What many Americans Live By!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Please exclude me from the list of prejudiced people, Tak! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OldE: Excluded.