free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Opinion

As a citizen from the Uk..it has been a experience watching the Immigration debate in the sennate.
    a few weeks ago...all seemed lost and now its clear that the bill is assured of passage.

The naysayers will cling to the idea that the house will never agree to the bill but I dont believe that.

This is what is called Poli-Tricks.Leading both sides of the issue to believe that their side will prevail where in mmy opinion the dye has already been passed.

There will be an Immigration Reform bill..how it will look is yet to be seen but let noone believe that the bill is doomed to fail. Its wishful thinking. There are over 12 million illegal imigrants in the US. 12 Million..there are 12 million women,men and children in this land who are undocumented. Dont you want to know who is in the country?Xenophobia aside...dont you feel a little usafe knowing that there may be a Bin Laden roaming around the US?
    What are your opinions and please no cuts and pastes

As a citizen from the Uk..it has been a experience watching the Immigration debate in the sennate.
    a few weeks ago...all seemed lost and now its clear that the bill is assured of passage.

The naysayers will cling to the idea that the house will never agree to the bill but I dont believe that.

This is what is called Poli-Tricks.Leading both sides of the issue to believe that their side will prevail where in mmy opinion the dye has already been passed.

There will be an Immigration Reform bill..how it will look is yet to be seen but let noone believe that the bill is doomed to fail. Its wishful thinking. There are over 12 million illegal imigrants in the US. 12 Million..there are 12 million women,men and children in this land who are undocumented. Dont you want to know who is in the country?Xenophobia aside...dont you feel a little usafe knowing that there may be a Bin Laden roaming around the US?
    What are your opinions and please no cuts and pastes

I said it all along and I will repeat it again that it is an absurd to even consider deporting or letting illegals to starve to death. It is bad for the society, for the economy, for the relations with other countries and for the people. If the House doesn't realize that and follows selfish, greedy and brainless instinct and kills the bill (haha), the only good thing it will teach us and our kids-future generations is not to repeat this mistake again. Moreover, I think that if the government decides to secure the borders and prevent more people from migrating/immigrating into the country, the economy and the culture and the civilization in whole will rapidly 'jump' into recession stage and who knows, maybe we will still be alive at the time when LieMaster knocks on the door of the fence between Mexico and the US asking for forgiveness and help.

Mpodcsin: Thank you for making me laugh...you're quite a comedian.

I think that the only people who might be knocking on the door of the fence will be those on the southern side. America does not rely on Mexico, and to suggest otherwise is absurd.

If it wasn't quite so stupid, it might be quite funny to humor the ill-conceived notion that America would collapse if it wasn't for the millions of illegal aliens from Mexico. Any objective analysis shows that Mexico is the country that is close to collapse...and it's full of people from Mexico.

Well, I agree, I took it a little too far , but you got my point that illegals without a doubt have an impact on the US.

wow sundevilusa for an arab you talk alot about american laws.
    you're not a citizen you can't vote and you should'nt talk what our senate and house will and will not do.
    go back to middle east where your opinions *might* matter.

Actually, Moemoe, I think you're confusing SunDevil with me--AND I AM A CITIZEN, BORN AND RAISED HERE. I DO VOTE, AND YOU CAN BE SURE I'VE MADE MY SENATORS AND REPRESENTATIVES AWARE OF THAT. And you'd better watch your mouth--a few of the people who will be voting in Congress on this matter are of Arab descent, as is Ted Kennedy's wife. You wouldn't want them to think that illegal aliens are racists, now, would you?

LieMaster....the bill passed, it passed, and it will sail through the House ....hehehe

aliba if you think i'm an illegal alien you better wake up. I was born and raised here. You think you're the only one who votes ???? and that your opinion will change what's coming out of congress???
    i emailed my senator and Rep. too and Mr. Kennedy too and thanked him for his great support on the bill.
    {please check out Carlos Mancia's Mind of Mancia Volume 1 disk 1). [I outta b as insensitive to you as you are to others but i was taught respect.] Where did you grow up ?? You should work for Lou Dobbs.
    ooh and i'm not trailer trash either I graduated from school, have business degree and a good job. My In-laws are immigrants and they have achieved much in this country. This land is the land of opportunity. We outta it keep it like that.