publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I175 If US Citizen spouse don't want to sign any options?

I have a friend. She married to a US Citizen Spouse. It is a true marriage, as they married in good faith and still are married together. Have join bank account, bills, insurance beneficiary, vacations, pictures, and normal things that married couple do\documentation that provide proof. However, the marriage has not been well lately and they have been argument about differences and lack of communications but no abuse. She is 3 months till 2 years this week and her USC spouse is giving her problems about signing the I-175 or perhaps plays games during disagreements. I believe they are just having disagreement and he will sign eventually. My question is if it is the worst case and disagreement escalates and he does not want to sign due to marriage problem. I don't believe they are going down divorce process at this time but, if they do, it will takes way too long to process the divorce and not enough time for her to fill an I-175 wavier in time. What other options will she have if she is married and USC spouse won't sign?

I have a friend. She married to a US Citizen Spouse. It is a true marriage, as they married in good faith and still are married together. Have join bank account, bills, insurance beneficiary, vacations, pictures, and normal things that married couple do\documentation that provide proof. However, the marriage has not been well lately and they have been argument about differences and lack of communications but no abuse. She is 3 months till 2 years this week and her USC spouse is giving her problems about signing the I-175 or perhaps plays games during disagreements. I believe they are just having disagreement and he will sign eventually. My question is if it is the worst case and disagreement escalates and he does not want to sign due to marriage problem. I don't believe they are going down divorce process at this time but, if they do, it will takes way too long to process the divorce and not enough time for her to fill an I-175 wavier in time. What other options will she have if she is married and USC spouse won't sign?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by siuabc:
    I have a friend. She married to a US Citizen Spouse. It is a true marriage, as they married in good faith and still are married together. Have join bank account, bills, insurance beneficiary, vacations, pictures, and normal things that married couple do\documentation that provide proof. However, the marriage has not been well lately and they have been argument about differences and lack of communications but no abuse. She is 3 months till 2 years this week and her USC spouse is giving her problems about signing the I-175 or perhaps plays games during disagreements. I believe they are just having disagreement and he will sign eventually. My question is if it is the worst case and disagreement escalates and he does not want to sign due to marriage problem. I don't believe they are going down divorce process at this time but, if they do, it will takes way too long to process the divorce and not enough time for her to fill an I-175 wavier in time. What other options will she have if she is married and USC spouse won't sign? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    USC spouse is acting like a child. The only options for self petition are divorce or spousal abuse. However, I think the disagreements are more serious than you realize. Your friend should really consult counseling and/or a divorce attorney is things will not be resolved in a peaceful manner.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Best Option Number One: Go back home !!!!