free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3676848586

Thread: world news thread

No, it is not Ok for Muslims to put up sites like that.

But problem arises when someone puts up something disagreeable and is not a Muslim.

That's when every attempt should be made to either convert such person to become a Muslim or, if all else fails, to put up equally outrageous claim out there alleging that the author is Muslim.

For example "davdah disagrees with me on many points, ERGO he is a Muslim" and so on.

Simple as that.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Ok, a real news story and an horrific one as well. I'll guess some of the kids involved might never see freedom again, especially if the victim dies...

Set afire, teen now struggles for survival

He lies in a bed on a balloon-type mattress, to reduce pressure on his burned body. He is covered with bandages; a ventilator breathes for Michael Brewer because he can't do it for himself.

He's hooked up to the marvels of modern medicine that are trying to give the 15-year-old burn victim a chance to be a kid once again.

Sixty-five percent of his body is covered with second- and third-degree burns.

"People are writing horror stories ... but people just can't imagine the kind of sickness we're talking about," said Dr. Nicholas Namias, medical director of the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital Burn Center in Miami.

CNN story
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

The biggest issue with Commander in Chief is that he is a Muslim.
    This is an undeniable fact, since I can't agree with some of his policies.

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Originally posted by Brit4064:
    So it's ok for Beck to say Obama is a racist? Looks like some of his advertisers don't think so.

Advertisers dump Glenn Beck
    mediamatters.org

(snipped for lengthism)
    Old news, Brit. So far it hasn't affected Beck in any way.

As for the website, what amuses me is that people are actually believing he might have done what the domain name suggests. Never mind the fact that it's a parody on an old Gilbert Gottfried skit about Bob Saget.

Some people are so gullible.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Originally posted by frenchybee:
    Oh yes it has, Beck is in a "hospital".
    Guess what he's doing? Crying! lmao
    I'm not sure what planet you come from iT, but here on earth, you can't give someone appendicitis.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Muslims are everywhere !

I ordered pizza delivery today, it was an hour late.

Guess what? Driver was Muslim !

Oh boy, what's the betting Larry King won't be inviting this diva back?

Carrie Prejean accuses Larry King of being 'inapproprate' and then fails to walk off his set

You know that video that's going viral today -- trending on Google and Twitter, thanks in to large part to celebrity blogger Perez Hilton -- of Carrie Prejean calling Larry King "inappropriate" on his talk show last night and threatening to leave?

We'd like to call it "inappropriate" too. And maybe even throw a "misleading" for good measure. In the entertaining three-minute clip, Prejean becomes agitated when King repeatedly asks her why she dropped her claims of libel, slander, and religious discrimination against the Miss USA pageant. TMZ has reported that Prejean decided to strike a deal only after the lawyer for the pageant revealed a homemade se-x tape of a 17-year-old Prejean.

latimes.com

Then having done that then promotes her forthcoming book! I guess she's been taking lessons on how that nasty liberal media "makes up stories" etc. from her heroine Palin LOL
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Larry King is Muslim

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0...4:r2:c0.000000:b0:z5

Virginia Veteran Wins Battle to Keep His Flagpole in Yard

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

RICHMOND, Va. A 90-year-old Medal of Honor recipient can keep his 21-foot flagpole in his front yard after a homeowner's association dropped its request to remove it, a spokesman for Democratic Virginia Sen. Mark Warner said Tuesday.

The Sussex Square homeowners' association likewise has agreed to drop threats to take legal action against retired Army Col. Van T. ****oot, Warner spokesman Kevin Hall said.

The association had threatened to take ****oot to court if he failed to remove the pole from his suburban Richmond home by Friday. It had said the pole violated the neighborhood's aesthetic guidelines.

Neither ****oot's daughter, Margaret Nicholls, nor homeowners' president Glenn Wilson immediately returned telephone messages.

Dropping the issue effectively ends a request that White House press secretary Robert Gibbs on Monday called "silly."

Warner and Sen. Jim Webb, both Virginia Democrats, had rallied behind ****oot, a World War II veteran.

In a letter last week, Webb urged the association to "consider the exceptional nature of Col. ****oot's service when considering his pride and determination in honoring our flag."

****oot's fight also has lit up veterans bulletin boards and blog sites supporting him.

****oot won the Medal of Honor for actions while his platoon was under German assault near Carano, Italy, in May 1944. He was credited with standing up to three German tanks with a bazooka and stopping their advance.

He also won the Purple Heart and other decorations, and served in Korea and Vietnam before retiring from the service in 1974.

Thank God this homeowner's association finally came to its senses!!!!